Chapter 8

Author's Pov:
He tensed up when he notice Y/N absence for so long. He directed his guards and men to surround the whole area.
" Boss, i have a doubt on Mr. Kim taehyung. He went upstairs right after Miss Y/N. If you allow me I'll check upstairs." One of his men spoke in his ear.
" No, he might be planning something against us. Wait for 3 minutes and then go." Just after he instructed, he saw taehyung coming downstairs with a serious expression like nothing had happened upstairs. A relief spread in Dae Hee's body and he somehow feel relaxed. " Now you can go and check  if Y/N is still in the restroom or not. Then we'll see what next steps we need to take" he said to his man and trying to find the location of Y/N on his phone. While he was standing near the bar, Taehyung greeted him and when he went outside, Dae Hee smelled his perfume and he knew he fucked up.
"Fuck! Hurry up! Make sure they can't go out from this place!" While he was barking in his earphone, his man came and said, " Sir, we checked all the security cameras there's no sign of his car and his men. I don't think they came here. May be just Mr. Kim Taehyung attended the party."
"You fucking Bastard! Didn't you smell his perfume? The same smell when he took one of my mistress while she was sleeping right next to me? That's the same perfume. And he is famous for this act. The perfume smell means he took Y/N" he almost shouted and gain attention of many people. He then shoot his gun on the roof which startled all the gangs present there. Everyone was tensed up and there were almost a war scene just like movies. The voices of bullets were all around the hall.
" I DON'T KNOW,  I WANT Y/N RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN 24 HOURS OR YOU ALL WILL SEE YOURSELF DEAD! " He madly shouted on his earphone which make all of his men tensed.

When taehyung came outside and right after he counts till 3 the sounds of bullets were crossing his ear. An evil smile spread on his face. " Dae Hee, i sometimes thought how can you become biggest mafia gangster when you can't protect atleast one of your mistress huh." He said to himself.
He dialed a number on his phone. " hey bro! Whatsup? Your work has been ended. You can come back to our place. It's been a long time since we all met you." He said to the other person on call and after a short conversation he ended the call.

Y/N Pov:
I tried to open my eyes slowly and saw some men sitting infront of me. I felt a pain in my head and i hissed. " Aww, look she just opened her eyes. Miss Y/N, before you ask questions, lemme tell you. You are kidnapped. Wohoo!!! Isn't it great? Kidnapping over kidnapping? Umm, or you can say new adventure in your life." A man with drunk and cutest eyes said and laughed and so does everyone.
Wait. Are these not from Dae Hee's gang?
" Where you guys are taking me? Please leave me i don't want to live this life now. Please i beg you." I started crying because this was too much for me. Why these people taking me with themselves now. Did Dae Hee sold me now?
"Aishh! Can't you stay quite? We are still in The middle of forest. Say one more word and we'll throw you out of the car and then whatever will happen next, you'll gonna face it." The one who said, has a very handsome face. I've never seen such features in my life.
" O-okay. Throw me out of the car. I said i don't want to live anymore. I'll accept whatever will gonna happen with me. But please do it!" I said.
" Han? What are you girl!? You are the first person who said this. But guess what? We heard you as you don't want to die. Jimin put a cloth in her mouth." The same guy said. I was crying but i don't have any other option to do other than going with a flow.
Suddenly i felt my head heavy and i began to faint.

Taehyung's Pov:
It was midnight when i reached back home. I instructed jimin to let the strawberry taste the nutella in the torture chamber when we were planning the whole idea. I opened the door and saw no one in the lounge. May be they are with Y/N in the chamber doing their jobs. I thought. Just when i was about to go to my room i saw that kitchen lights were on and suga hyung sitting on kitchen counter. Drinking his favourite corton renardes wine. I went into the kitchen. "Hyung what's with you huh? I saw you drinking after so long. And where is everyone by the way?" I asked him looking for some drinks for me in the fridge.
" Taehyung. Can't you stop this shit? It's too much to handle. Why can't we live a simple life just like others? Stop these things man! Don't get yourself into it too much. It will harm you. " He said intoxicated.
I paused on my acts. " Hyung, you are drunk right now so I won't answer you. Tell me where are the rest of them?" I asked while i was losing my temper. I don't know whenever he's drunk, he always pick this conversation and as usual i try to avoid it. "aish you stubborn! They all are in namjoon's room waiting for you." He responded.
I, then move to my room to get fresh first. I opened the room and there i saw a complete darkness . I ignored and went to restroom. After a good shower, I came out with only a bath robe on me. I turned on the lights and saw a figure laying on my bed with blanket on her. I can't even see her face. This might be lina. I thought.

"Lina! How dare you to step in my room without letting me know!? Hurry up! Get up before I do something worse with y-"When i step closer to her and remove the blanket from her face, A small cute butterfly was laying on my bed instead of lina

When i step closer to her and remove the blanket from her face, A small cute butterfly was laying on my bed instead of lina. A smile appeared on my face automatically but soon it was removed when i realized that this girl should be in torture chamber instead of laying on MY BED!.
"JIMIN!!!! WTF YOU DID!?" I screamed at him. He came into my room with a frightened face. "What- what happened taehyung why are you screaming like th- wait what is she doing here!?" He was also confused. Everyone came into my room and i saw hobi hyung being nervous. "Who order you to do this! I told Jimin to take her to torture chamber and here she is laying on my bed as it's her own bed!" I was so angry. After a quite 1 minute. Namjoon hyung spoke,
" I did this. And i totally forgot. Jimin told me to do as you said but I forgot and thought that you ordered him to take her to your room. " Namjoon hyung barged into the situation.
"woah woah waoh! Who you think you are hyung!? This is MY HOUSE! Here things run according to ME! here I'm the Boss! What if she ran out from here? Who'll take the responsibility then!?" Take your self to your room before i lose my temper!" The anger was boiling inside me.
"Jimin take her to the chamber and don't you dare to treat her like a princess! She is my hostage and only I'm the one here who can treat her as i want!" He nodded.
I sat on my bed grabbing my hair into my hands and thinking what to do next when i saw her earring on my side table. I picked and i put the earring in my ear.
I switched off the lights and sleep take over me.

Author's note:
Hey pretties!! I hope you all are good in your own expenses xD.

Yeah yeah I know i uploaded the chapter before time 😌😎.
You know in my city, weather forecasters predicted the thunderstorm. I hope no one get any harm or damage.
It's morning here while i wrote this chapter. I'm not a morning person but nowadays i couldn't sleep properly. But whatever!
I hope you Like this chapter. And don't forget to vote.💜