Chapter 11

Y/N Pov:
I was thinking what day it is since I came here. It was hard to predict whether it was day or night because in this room there was no single window or hole, just a small bulb hanging against the roof. But I can guess It was more than 24 hrs since I hadn't eaten anything. I was surviving on water.
Suddenly the door burst open and I saw him again ruining my time and life. I rolled my eyes and turned my gaze towards the rocky bed. I can smell his strong scent from far. He came closer and get on his knees to face me.
" Seems like strawberry is being rotten. No food in stomach, stinking like a pig and looking like a dead mess." He said and I can tell he was smirking.
I stayed quiet and turned my gaze to his.
He was dressed in a casual black baggy shirt and white pajama, seems like he just woke up. His eyes were on me and his lips were parted. The bangs were beautifully placed against his head.
" Done checking me out? Oh baby girl, I know I'm handsome but more handsome from inside. Wanna see?" He said in a teased tone and I shifted my eyes to the floor.
Suddenly I started coughing so hard that I need water to stop. But he was staring me instead of giving me some water.
" You think you can trap me with your cheap ideas huh? Com'on I'm not Dae Hee who could fall in your traps. Anyways, get up I can't talk to you like this. You are stinking like a rotten meant." He get up and offered me his hand while I was still coughing.
"I-wa-waterrr" i hardly managed to say and heard 'tsk' and saw a glass of water in his hands offering me to take it. I took and a relief spread in my body when I stop coughing. He grabbed my hand all of a sudden and forced me to get up from the floor.
" Hey! You can't touch me like this. I can help myself." I said.
He laughed and said " I've touched many women like you even I've done more than a word touched to them when they don't listen to me. So better do as I say."

Eyes widen at his statement, I quickly get up and moved towards the exit with him.
" You know what. I decided to give you some meal just because I get my meal after a long time. First you'll take shower and then you can have food but of my choice." He said while walking towards god knows where. I simply nod but deep down I was jumping out of happiness that finally I can eat something.
We turned to left from the hallway and he stopped in front of a room. He opened the door and gestured me to come in.
I hesitantly move my feet towards the room. When i lift up my eyes i saw the room is painted black and white. Some pictures were hanging on the wall. While I was checking out the room i saw a big wide window and ideas started generating in my mind to escape.
" You can't escape from this window princess. Even if someone touched this window I can get to know. This window can only be touched by me." I heard his voice behind me. I turned and gasp when I saw him so so close to me. His mint breath can be feel on my neck. I step back and he smirked. He lean closer to me and uncuffed my hands.
He then take me to the washroom. He entered, set the shower setting and turned to me. " You have only 15 minutes." He move forward and grab some shampoo bottles. " Don't you dare to use any of these. You can only use this body wash." He said.
" And what about my hair?"
" That's not my problem. You can use this body wash in your hair anyway. And Yeah, one more thing don't you think to change the settings of the shower. You are having a cold water and that's what I chose." With That he move towards the exit. "remember 15 minutes" he said and went out.
My eyes were wide hearing that he settled the shower into cold water. How am I supposed to take bath with cold water while the whether outside is extremely cold already. A shiver runs down my spine of thinking the cold water on me. I shook these thoughts out of my mind and remove the clothes. Yeah, I'm really stinking right now.

I press the tap and cold water started running on my body. I screamed on the coldness of the water. I can't bare it. But somehow managed to clean myself with shaking hands. A knock on the door was heard and i started panicking Because obviously I hadn't wore anything. " Princess 15 minutes are over I'm coming inside." He said and a voice of unlocking the door was heard. I screamed in fear " NO! Please wait I'm not done yet. I'm not even wearing anything!" I said in a trembling voice while my whole body was shaking because of fear of seeing me naked and the cold shower I just took.
" As if i hadn't seen any girl naked. Anyways 5 more minutes and I'm coming inside without informing." He said standing outside the washroom.
I sighed in relief and quickly came out from the shower case. Suddenly a I remember something. I don't have anything to wear!!!
"3 minutes left" he said.
" I-I don't have anything to wear" I managed to say. " Then come out without wearing anything. I don't mind either."
Asshole! I cursed in my mind. I looked for something to wear and my eyes Found a towel to cover my half body.
" I'm coming" he said and opened the door widely. I gasp and almost slipped on the floor when he suddenly grabbed my hand.  He starred into my eyes and I was checking out his face. His dark brown deep eyes were looking into me.
"Taehyung what the fuck, why did y-" someone yelled from behind and he immediately let go of my hand.
"Woah woah woah! What is going on here!?"
I saw someone standing outside the restroom with a ball cap on his head. Eyes were on both of us shocked.
He turned to his back and frowned.
"Hyung. How many times do I have to remind you that always knock the door before entering in someone's room specially in my room!?" He snapped on him and the person standing in front of us step back. "Heyyy! Calm down. I just came to ask you what you wanna eat for lunch. Come downstairs and everyone is waiting for you. Jin has made new dishes for all of us. I'm sure you love it!" He said and give a weird look and went outside.
I looked at him and he was looking at me down. The towel I was having on my body was slightly displaced.
" Damn! Y/n atleast you should have take care of your own self." He smirked and lean closer to me when I looked down.
The towel was slightly removed from my chest. I cursed in mind. " Looks like you are testing my patience huh?"
"Pervert!" I said. And he smirked. What a jerk he is. 
" Anyways come with me" he turned towards the outside.
"I don't have anything to wear. How am I supposed to go out with just a towel on me?"
"No one gives a damn fuck what you wear or not so come with me"
Suddenly I recalled something. At Dae Hee's house. He wanted me naked and here this man standing right infront of me doing the same thing. The tears started forming into my eyes. Why this is all happening to me. I didn't hurt anyone so why these people playing with me. I missed my mother. "Stop acting and come with me!" He said in an annoyed tone. I quietly followed him. I knew it there was no reason of arguing with these men.
The tears were falling on to my face. He looked at me, "can't you stop acting as if I abused you or something!?. I don't want to see this ugly face of yours infront of my hyungs! Do you get it!?" He snapped me and I was taken aback. I simply nod and tried to stop tears from falling. When we went downstairs, My eyes don't know why started finding the person who made me feel less uncomfortable when I came here.
After a second or two i found him, There he was, watching Tv with others.
"Jin hyung? Do you have anything to eat for lunch I'm hungryyy." The person next to me called someone standing in the kitchen. Jin... Hmm so his name is Jin. I saved his name in my mind. " Yah! Can't you see I'm still cooking new dishes for all of you
Go get so- wait why did you bring her downstairs? And oh my god! With just a towel? Taehyung are you crazy?"
He turned to both of us and his gaze was making me extremely uncomfortable. Then I heard a lot of gasps from the lounge. Everyone turned towards us and that was the moment I feel like a complete naked in front of these men. I quickly went behind him. He looked at his back where I was trying to hide myself and then turn to his hyungs. " What am I supposed to do when she don't have anything to wear? I'm not giving my clothes to her. My clothes are hella expensive!" He said. I saw jimin staring me from head to toe and I feel more uncomfortable. " Taehyung still, you don't need to bring her like this. Y/n come with me I'll give you my clothes" Jimin said while standing from the couch.
"Ah, i see someone is being caring all of a sudden for a random girl. Why all of you are having issues seeing her in a towel when you all have seen girls naked" he snapped and tears started coming out from my eyes.
" Taehyung, it doesn't matter. Those girls never felt this uncomfortable like she is. Look at your back dude! And it's cold outside" I heard and saw the same person who came upstairs a while ago said.
"Tsk! Whatever. I'm hungry that's matter RightNow. Jimin do whatever you want do with her. I give you permission to even fuck her if you need. Cause that's what I'm seeing in you rightnow."
"Taehyung behave! I don't want to ruin my day because of you." Someone with a deep voice said. He turned to me and I was shaking from fear. He let go of my hand and without a second eye, he moved towards the kitchen leaving me standing alone with just a towel on me. I saw jimin approaching me.
" Hey! It's fine. No one will hurt you in this way. Come with me I'll lend you some thing to put on." He said. I stared at him and nodded.
" I'm sorry for what taehyung had said earlier. It's just he's bad with words" he said and I again nodded. We went upstairs and to his room. He open his wardrobe and pick out a purple baggy shirt for me. I was standing in the corner carefully holding the towel to my body. My body was cold. I was already predicting fever because of the cold bath I took.
" I think this will suits you. And my pajamas are long for you but if you can adjust  Ill g-"
"I'll adjust" I immediately grabbed the clothes from his hands and said. I can't bare the coldness anymore. I quickly run towards the restroom. He noticed my behavior but didn't say a word just simply watching me going to the restroom.

Jimin's Pov

I watched her going to restroom. I turned back to my wardrobe and pick out the shirt to change for myself too as I have to go out for some work.
I heard the door opening and closing. I turned to her, she was looking like a small bunny. The wet hair falling on her chest and she was biting her lips nervously.
I smiled, "shall we head to the lounge if you have changed?" I asked. She looked at herself and nervously nodded.
We went downstairs and saw taehyung was eating sandwich. He saw us and smirked.
"Oh niceee, Y/n come here princess. You must be hungry." He said and turned his gazed to Jin hyung.
"Hyung, do we have bread left?" He asked and jin hyung confusedly nodded.
"Perfect! Y/n is going to eat bread. Okay Princess?" He turned to Y/n and she didn't utter a word. He then left the chair on which he was sitting and came to her. He grabbed her hand and take her to kitchen counter.
"Sit." He said with a serious tone.
I was standing there watching all the scenes when my phone rings and I saw the caller ID. "Umm, hyungs i have to go for some work. I'll be back before midnight" I said and was about to head to my room for changing the clothes when I heard taehyung,
" Which work? I hadn't asked you anything to do."
"It's just my work. You've nothing to do with it." With that I went upstairs.

Y/N Pov:

Jimin's presence somehow made me feel comfortable around this house because he was being nice to me since I came here.
I watched him going and turned to this jerk.
I still didn't memorized his name properly.
He leaned forward to me and said, "princess only one bread is enough for you to stay alive" I stayed quite. I knew it if I say something he doesn't like, he'll probably not gonna give me that precious one piece of bread and I totally don't want that to happen. I simply nodded.
While I was munching I felt his stares at me. I ignored and continue to eat it.
" Tch tch tch. Princess is very hungry huh?, Spill the tea and I'll let you eat as much as you want" he leaned closer to me and said in a deep voice. I stopped eating and thought about for a second that what he actually want me to spill.
"You mean what happened with me in Dae Hee's mansion?" I asked.
"Nah! I'll figure it out by myself. What I want to know is.. who took care of you, where Dae Hee lives, what's his routine, and how many guards are being surrounded by him." He answered.
"Oh, but I don't know any of these. He kept me locked in a room. I don't know any of the answers of the questions you've asked" I said while eating the last piece of bread.
He smiled, "princess, you think I'm that easy to be fooled huh?" The mint breath and his deep voice was shivering down my spine.
He called out hoseok named guy.
When that person came I noticed he was the same person who came upstairs. Yeah... Another name to remember...
"Hyung, get my accessories I usually use when I have to deal with the girls." His intense glare at me was shivering down my spine and sending me goosebumps. My sixth sense was indicating me that something worst is going to happen with me.
"Don't worry princess I won't hurt you like Dae Hee. I have my own style" he said with a deep smokey voice which made me choked on my breath.
At first, The person named hoseok looked at me and then at that jerk confirming him that whether he should bring what he asked for or not. But when he received a glare from him, he nodded and went to call my death.

Author's note:
Heyyy pretties.😶💜 I know I'm way far of late updating but I can't help it anyway!!
I was having exams and it was really hard for me to manage. So i decided to give you all a little long chapter Keke 🙈💜
I hope you'll like it.
Don't forget to vote.