chapter 33

Taehyung's Pov:

It was midnight when we reached home. The whole time you were quite. It was just me who was talking on the phone to the security department of the building I owned.

"We're here." Jungkook said turning off the car engine and I looked up from the phone and turn my head back towards you..

Your hair was all over your face due to the cold wind and your eyes were puffy, probably from crying the whole time.

I feel guilty for your state.

You didn't even listen to kook and kept staring outside in an empty space.

I called you, "Y/N we're here."
You blink and slowly turn your head towards me. You looked outside the window.

"Do you think I can walk back to the trauma house again?"
Your question sounds like a sarcasm you just thrown at my face. And trust me it felt like a hard slap. Really hard one which leave prints on the face...

I lowered my eyes as guilt rushed over me.
It was the first time you speak to me in that tone and I was unable to answer....

Jungkook sighed and turn his head to you..

"Do you think you've any option left at this point?" He throws back at you and I looked at him in disbelief.

It was the first time jungkook speak to you in this way...

"Do you think you've left any options for me?" I turn my head to you when you said...

I sensed that this conversation will turn into an argument any time soon so I stopped kook before he could reply to your taunt..

"Hey! Let's just stop. We can discuss this later in the morning. Y/n please come out of the car, I'll carry your luggage. Jungkook, you go and park the car."

You rolled your eyes and unbuckled your seat belt and abruptly stepped out of the car out while jungkook sighed..

I glanced at him one more time before stepping out of the car and pull out your stuff before walking besides you to the house.

I entered the passcode and we both entered inside.

When we stepped inside I noticed, all the light were turned off.

It was dark.. just a small lamp was turned on in the corner of the lounge.

Everyone might went to bed... I thought.

I glance at you and for a second I feel like you were trying not to look scared because I felt your presence closer to mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked you turn your head to me with a serious expression.

"You actually have the audacity to ask me this question?" You said. I noticed that the strand of your hair was still on your face and the masculine urge of removing it from your face enveloped my mind as I took a step closer to you and I saw your expressions changed into confusion.

I noticed your eyes blinking rapidly and you gulped hard.

My hands unconsciously reached towards you face when I heard a voice behind us.

"Who is it?" I grit my teeth in frustration and sighed, knowing the person who never sleeps..

I turned to look at Joon who was wearing his contact glasses and holding a book.

"It's me hyung, go back to sleep."
I said while fixing my shirt..

"Read." He corrected and tilt his head to look at the small body behind me.