Chapter 34

I stared down at my fingers which were trembling in fear. Fear of opening to a person who closed the doors of my life with a slight push and apparently I was stuck in it. Fear of getting scolded or abused once again. And fear of not holding back myself if I once started.

I slowly lift my eyelids to look at his sun brown eyes who were waiting to see what I'm hiding inside.

I gulped down the lump of fear and said,
"You-" My voice got hitched as I started.
"You what Y/n?" His voice met my ears once again.
I took a deep breath to relax myself as panic attack taking over me once again.

After few seconds, I gathered the courage to say which I knew I'll regret later.

"You destroyed me taehyung."
I paused, waiting for his reaction. But there was nothing I heard back. His eyes were empty like a Jar of water for the crow who put stones inside to drink it once it's full.

I continued.

"I was fine six months ago. But out of nowhere You and Dae Hee ended my life in seconds. Tell me, How I came in between both of you? Tell me why I'm the one who's grinding non stop?"

Tears started falling down subconsciously as My gaze left his.

He didn't say anything. This pissed me off even more.

"I want answers taehyung. Imagine yourself in my shoe and think If you get hostage under 2 people and you don't even know the reason of it."

He still kept his lips sealed.

"My mother died and the fact that I didn't even get a chance to attend her funeral. Why? Just because of you people!"

"Taehyung I'm tired of playing this game. Please free me. I'm not anyone's bird or a pet to whom you confined."

My voice mumbled as I started crying.

For a few seconds, he didn't say anything nor did he do anything.

But suddenly, I felt his thumb wiping off the tears on my face.

I slightly gasp at his reaction. But I didn't stop him. Tears kept falling down and he kept wiping it off with no emotions on his face...

I kept staring at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I'm trying to stop the after effects of what I've done to you." He said with a straight face with a calm tone.

I remove his palm from my face and looked elsewhere.

"Don't do this when you're not able to answer my questions."

My eyes shifted from carpet to his lips when he licked it before saying,

"I know my answers won't justify my actions so it's useless." He said avoiding my gaze.

"Then you shouldn't have done this to me at the first place."

For a moment I felt like he has nothing to say anymore.

The silence was screaming and we were quite for a moment.

After few minutes, he sighed and turned his gaze to me.

"I won't sorry for the causes because it's not going to help you heal. But I can try through my actions if you have a space to give me a chance."

This time it's my turn to get speechless.

He was waiting for my response as he kept staring into my eyes searching for a yes or no.

"I don't trust you anymore. I just want you to set me free from all of this hell."
I sternly said.