Chapter 23

Flashback continues...

I saw them going inside hands in hands and smiling to each other as if they are the only people left in this world to rely on.
Tears started glistening in my eyes as I imagined myself besides her. Smiling to her, loving her to the very end and holding her hands in mine gently.

I escaped out of my thoughts when hoseok hyung patted my shoulder.

"Kook, let's go we have matters to discuss."
He called me with his signature smile which definitely means that the discussion is going to last forever.

I nodded and get up from the grass and started following him from behind.

We reached to his room when he put a code to unlock the door.

It's basically Namjoon's house. Ofcourse it will be all luxurious. Each one of us has a code of our rooms to unlock. (That idea was none other than namjoon's, because of the noises yoongi hyung heard sometimes in night from his and Jimin's room... Not gonna touch that part but he was very annoyed being a virgin and having a room right next to both of them. He even sometimes burst their doors open without even knocking on the door to tell them to stop fucking all night..)

That's how we got our rooms a security codes.

Anyways....
I followed hoseok hyung to his room. His room was all white accept the wall he designed himself with a blue paints. He sat on the couch next to his window. And I sat on the bed infront of him.
I looked around his room to catch anything new when my eyes landed on a small white statue of a girl which I've never seen before anywhere.
"Hyung who's -"
I was cut off by him.
"Kook, I want to tell you something."
He said looking all concerned.
I straightened myself and looked into his eyes to find what he was about to say but couldn't. He was so good at locking his eyes from reading.
"I'm listening" I told him.
"You know taehyung loves haya so much that he could do anything for her. And same goes with haya. She loves him so much."
He paused.
I looked down, not meeting his gaze because I know I couldn't hold back my tears then.

"Kook, I want you to know that you have to compromise on her. You can't do anything but letting her go. It will be best for all of us. For you, for haya and for taehyung ofcourse."
He paused again. And I sighed.
"I understand. I won't see her in that way again hyung." I said looking down on the floor. Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Kook, I know it's hard. It's really hard to let go of our loved ones, but you've to do this."
I slowly nodded.
"I booked your tickets to busan. You've a flight by tonight. There's some work you need to take care of. Our men will be waiting for you at airport."
I looked up in confusion. All of a sudden?
"Hyung why so sudden? Everything is okay right?" I asked curiously.
He looked elsewhere. Yeah, something isn't right.
"U-um yes, everything is alright you just need to take care of some matters there. Your return ticket is already booked. You'll be back in a week." He told me not meeting my gaze which wasn't went unnoticed by me.

"Hyung what's going on?" I asked, I know something is not right and he's not telling me.
"I told you not to worry about anything. Go and pack your things quickly, you don't have much time left." With that being said, he stood up and walked quickly out of the room. Definitely avoiding my curiosity.

I walked out of his room to jin hyung. He was laying on a sofa watching something.
"Hey! Stop watching porns! You're a grown up man now!" I patted his head and he looked at me with a grin.
"Yah! I'm not you alright!"
"Yeah yeah wotevoooor" I rolled my eyes and kick his ass to have a space for me on the sofa.
He glared at me and I ignored.
He looked at his phone and his eyes widened.
"Oh shit! I've been fucking-"
"OH- You have been FUCKING?!' I dramatically widened my eyes and covered my mouth with a palm of my hand.
"Yah! Let me finish my sentence-"
Everyone!! Come here!! Jin hyung has been FUCKING!!" I called all of them aloud and
He started slapping my ass from his slippers.
"Yah! Yah yah!! I'm sorry!" I laughed and cried at the same time.
They all gathered and watching our mini show.
Then my eyes landed on taehyung's hand which was securely locked with haya's.
Something broke in my heart for the millionth times.
"Fuck,hyung stop! I'm hurting now!" I screamed. And he stopped.
"What's wrong with both of you?" Yoongi hyung asked totally annoyed by our drama.
"This mf was saying something very unusual to my ears!" Jin hyung answered.
"Kook, don't you have a flight in an hour?" He asked me and I sat straight brushing off my shirt.
Before I could answer anything, taehyung asked,
"Wait. Where is he going?" I gave him a confusing look but I noticed everyone was exchanging looks.
"I-" I was cut off my Hoseok hung.
"He has some work to finish there. And it's urgent. So he better go and pack the stuff." He pointed at me and I rolled my eyes.