chapter 28

I was doing the laundry while cursing non stop on yoongi hyung!

I noticed the time and 20 minutes were already passed. I sighed.

I throw the clothes into the washing machine and walked towards your room.

Jimin's room was now your room as you're staying there.

Just when I opened the door, I stopped on my tracks.

You were standing infront of the mirror, your back facing me and just then, I realized that you were wearing my bath rob. Water dripping down from you hair and you were applying the moisturizer on your damp skin.

I gulped hard. This is not what I was expecting you to do.
I said in a stern voice,
"Who gave you permission to use that?"
You startled at the sound and turn back to look at me.

You looked nervous.

"Umm, jimin told me to use anything from this room." You looked down not meeting my gaze.

I slowly walked towards you and you stepped back.

"I'm asking about my rob. Who gave you the permission to wear that!?"
I said as I hovered over you and get closer to you just then your back hits the wall and you flinched.

You shut your eyes.

Y/n Pov:

He was so close to me. I could feel his breaths hitting my nose as I shut down my eyes.
I never knew it was his.
Jimin gave it to me and told me that it was new and untouched.

I heard him saying,
"I asked you something." His stern voice sent shivers down my spine as I tried to dig myself into the wall behind me.

His breaths were fanning my lips as he was coming closer to me leaving all the air between us.

I looked down nervously.
I choose not to meet his gaze as he was so close. I was afraid that I will bump my head on his chin or something.

Suddenly, I felt his index finger under my chin and lifting my face to meet his.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you."
His voice was so deep. So deep to the point that even I know how to swim but I could have drown myself into it.

I looked at him nervously. He was staring right into my soul.

I gulped hard.

We both were staring each other but the only difference was that he was staring into my soul and I.... I was sinking into his deep chocolate brown eyes that were covered by his long eyelashes which were making a light shadow under his eyes.

He licked his lips and -
"You can keep it." With that he walked back causally out of the room, leaving every sensation in my body which he made me feel in just one minute.

I took a deep breath.

I rolled my eyes and start brushing my hair.

I don't know what's going on with me.
One month ago I was making vlogs, hanging out with hazel and living my life to the fullest. And now...., Now I'm a hostage for god knows what reason. I thought they want money.

But hah! These filthy af rich asses has the money of all the poor people outside.

Suddenly I felt numb.
I miss mom. I miss her scent. I miss her everything.
The only thing I had of her was her ring which I used to wore it. But Dae Hee took all my belongings including that ring.

I was lost in her memories and didn't even notice that jungkook was standing behind me.

Watching me.