chapter 24

Jin's POV:

It was early morning. Everyone was awake accept yoongi. He's a sleeping beauty of our gang.
Anyways...
I went to his room to wake him up.
"YAH!!! You sleepy butt, get up and have breakfast!"
I almost screamed but his sleepy ass didn't even budged.
"I made kimchi stew but it seems like I'm having all of it for myself." This is the only threat which works out on him sometimes. And see he woke up.
He rubbed his eyes and stretched his hands.
"I'll be there in 15 minutes. Now go off!" He said while yawning.
I rolled my eyes and stepped out of his room.
I was heading to the kitchen when I saw jimin sitting on a sofa staring at his phone and all tensed up.

"What happened jiminah? Why  you look so worried?"
He lift his head to me worriedly.
"Hyung, taehyung posted the flowers and pendant pictures on his Instagram"

I didn't understand what his point was...

"Okay, and?"
"Hyung! Jungkook...."

Now it was the time for me to react. My eyes widened.
"Shit! No no no no no!! Jungkook shouldn't see this!" I panicked...
He lowered his head.
"Hyung, he could harm himself again. You remember the day he sunk himself into the pool when his parents died in an accident? Please do something." He lowered his voice.

"Sending him away was somehow a good idea but now I'm worried." I told him.

"Jin! You should go to him now!" I turned my head to see namjoon standing behind me all sweaty. Probably came from jogging.

I turned back to jimin,
"Book me the earliest flight to busan. ASAP!"
I told him.
"Okay done, your flight will be in an hour. So you need to leave now."
He locked his phone and slide it into his pocket while informing me about the flight he just booked.

I nodded and grabbed my phone and car keys from the kitchen table and was about to leave when namjoon stopped me.
"Are you going in your pajamas? Atleast change into something causal."

Seriously?? He's joking right??

"Joon, I'm not going to propose him, let me go or else he might do something with himself ". I said irritatedly.

"Okay okay... You should hurry now, call me when you'll see him.". He told me and went to his room.

I bid them goodbyes.

I reached there on time. I saw jungkook's last seen on my text which I sent him was 2 mins ago.
I texted him to ask how is he doing so that I can get the idea if he's okay or not.
But he left me on seen....
This spoiled brat!

Well I hurried to his hotel.

I checked inn and ran to his hotel room as fast as I can because I was trying to call him for last 5 minutes but he wasn't answering.

I got worried.

I reached infront of his room and knocked several times but no response.

I tried to call him again but no response either.
"Kook, are you in there? Open the door!"
I said while banging at the door.
There was no voice from inside which caught me off guard.

I immediately called the hotel emergency staff and they arrived in a minute or two.

The quickly opened the door and I ran inside only to see there was no one.
I sighed in relief.

"Thank god he's not here, I thought he did something to himself."
I sighed heavily and asked the staff to go.

I throw my phone on the bed and sighed.