chapter 2

Author's POV:
He was setting his hair when he saw a girl watching him while laying on his bed hugging his pillow with a warm blanket on her. He smirks, "babygirl i know you had a great pleasure last night but don't stare me like this, I know I'm hot even with clothes or without clothes". She giggle from behind and said: "Sir, you know it's almost every day i saw you in the morning. What's the reason behind this? You almost called me everyday!."
.
.

He turns back and came closer to her and whisper in her ears, " it's just because you are one of my favorite fruits who give me the sweetness I deserve".
.
.

A loud knock on the door and someone yelled from outside, " Boss we have an emergency come to the meeting room asap! Everyone is waiting for you there".
He was annoyed by the word 'emergency' because he almost Heard this everyday. He sighed and kiss her on head and left the room, locked.

.

He enters in the meeting room and saw everyone was tensed up because the situation was out of control. They saw him and one of his member started playing the video on the big TV screen. He sat and ordered his servant to serve soju for him and his members.

.

"What's the news jimin?, Why are you playing a video in the morning? I guess you guys have an emergency and I'm pretty sure it's not just a video you called an emergency".
.
.

Taehyung said with an annoyed face.
" Taehyung I guess you had a really great pleasure last night that you don't even want to focus on the video that jimin is playing on screen".

.

Hoseok Teased him and taehyung sent him a glare surely not enjoying what hoseok just said. Because he don't like people to interfere in his personal matters, even if it's his gang members.

.

When the video started, jimin explain every detail about the the things happening in that video and taehyung was listening carelessly as if he's not interested what's coming for him. Namjoon noticed his non serious attitude and he poked taehyung, " bro what's the matter? We have to decide from where to attack them. It's serious taehyung you are the boss and you have to decide what steps we have to take on this mission". He, then asked jimin to stop the video at 2:33 and point out on the screen. " Right there, he's taking our one of the most trustable man. That's exactly what we want right? Now see how dumb he is to not noticing the CCTVs and took him, without even knowing that we inserted a chip in our man's skin but now we got to know that he is going to kill him because our man is not blurting out the details about us". Namjoon said with a tensed face. Expecting some seriousness from taehyung this time.
.

.

Taehyung straighten his expressions and put his hands on the table, means now he is damn serious about the Situation. He said, " now is the time to show our Favourite rivals what we are." He turns to jimin, " jimin take out all my favorite accessories and guns, namjoon hyung, track the chip. Yoongi hyung you...." When he turns to yoongi, he was already in a sleepy state, yawning as he's totally not gonna do anything. " Yoongi hyung get up, enough of sleep!. Heck all the systems in his house. Hoseok hyung stay with  jin hyung in case of any emergency, we should have a backup."
.
.

.

He grabs his keys and his favorite gucci perfume and out of his way to the car. He want his rival to experience the death this time.
.
.

.
Jimin sat with him while namjoon sat on the passenger seat. Taehyung wore his Gucci watch and set his hair once again to look more handsome. Jimin laughed at this side of taehyung and said him, "taehyung you are getting ready as if it's your wedding day, com'on bro we have a mission to complete not a wedding night to enjoy."
.

.
He slightly laughed at his statement, "Bruh, you know the word 'mission' is only for you all, for me it's just a ride and speaking of wedding night, I already enjoyed several times". Jimin and namjoon started laughing while nodding their heads.
.
.
.

They all were acting like there's no such a big deal to end one of their biggest rivals. For them it's just a piece of cake.
.

.

When they were discussing the plan, taehyung received a call, " Hello mister taehyung, you got the right way but if you turn towards left side of the road you'll get Banpo Bridge on your way, from there you can see your men floating in the river. And the chip we got from his back, is now in the some of the apartments near this bridge. Tch tch tch... You and your so called plans, You think we are that easy to end?" He laughed mischievously and ended the call.
Taehyung freezes in his seat when he heard the man he sent to them is no more and the chip is missing that means the whole recording is Missing.
.
.

.

"Namjoon hyung we are not going anywhere get back to home right now!" He said it angrily and now is the time when namjoon and jimin started tensed up. Because they know the anger of taehyung is indicating to death. When they take a turn to back home, A loud blast was heard from behind that means the bridge has been totally destroyed.
A smirk spread on taehyung's face, " Ahhh, Thanks to my pretty brain, i got the idea to turn back home". He then called jin, " Get plan B ready in the meeting room we'll be there in 7 minutes".