chapter 32

Taehyung's Pov:

I drove back to home.

"Did she like my apartment?"
As soon as I entered, hoseok hyung attacked me.

I nodded while searching for food in the kitchen ignoring the smile on his face.

"What do we have in dinner?" I asked, eyes wandering into the fridge.

"Ramyeon" I heard him saying.

I turned back with a raised eyebrow.

"Ramyeon? Where's our master chef?"

"He went for grocery with kook... Anyways me and Joon are invited at a party in town so we're leaving."

He sent me fly kiss and waves at me before entering in joon's room.

I sighed.

I couldn't sleep whole night ever since I left you alone in that big ass apartment.

The place was new to you. I was worried you might not be comfortable to sleep.

I suddenly remembered the gummy bears I forgot to give you. But then I thought you would throw away them.

I shrugged off before forcing myself to sleep.

A whole week spent by and I never heard from you about anything.

I was wondering what are you up to right now?

I couldn't stop thinking about you.
Well, Jungkook was desperate to meet you but all of us agreed to not let him go near you for a while. Not until you fully recover of what I created in your life.

Somehow I felt guilty but sometimes I regret sending you away from me.
The fear of Dae Hee for you was constantly kicking my nerves but I chose to ignore.

It was 3:00 AM in the morning when I came out of my room wearing black shirt with black sweat pants, to smoke a couple of cigarettes and saw yoongi hyung in the lounge, engrossed in his phone.
I sighed before approaching him as an idea popped in my mind.

"Hyung, can you do me a favour?" I asked yoongi as I saw him sitting on the sofa right new to me.

"No." He bluntly said while typing something on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and was about to get up to ask help from hoseok hyung when I heard him saying,

"If you want me to check up on Y/n, Buy me 4 bottles of Champagne." He said not looking up at me.

I turned back to him,
"Why do you want 4?

Without sparing a glance on me, he answered,
"None of you business"

I growled at him and went outside for some fresh air.

It was night.

I took out the cigarette from the packet and started smoking when I felt soft fur creasing my legs.

I looked down to see a cat roaming around me.

She must be hungry, I thought.

Just as I was about to go inside, my phone rings.

I glanced at the called ID and frowned.

It was an unknown landline number.

I declined and went inside to arrange some food for the cat.

After a while my phone rings again with the same caller ID.

I sighed and answered.

"Who's this?"