Chapter 5

Y/N Pov:
I opened my eyes and looked around, I was laying on a luxurious bed with a warm blanket on me. The windows were closed but the raises of sun was breaking into the room. I tried to recall the last night memory but suddenly i felt strong headache. I tried to sit but failed when I saw handcuff on my right hand with bed's corner. After a lot of struggle I finally managed to sit.

.

.

The door open, and the same lady from last night came with a tray of breakfast in her hands. I was damn sure that she don't like me treating like this. " Eat this, if you want anything here's a bell just press it I'll be here. And if you don't want yourself into any more harm, it's better to eat. Don't forget to take this medicine. " With that she left the room. I was hungry but when last night scenes came in front of my eyes, tears rolling down my face gradually.

.
.

This was not a life i wished for. Why this is happening with me all of a sudden. My dad hates me this much that he sold her own daughter to her own ex boss. While i was into my thoughts, door open again and Jang Dae came into the room. He was sweating, probably came back from Gym or something. " Oh darling you wake up? Have you taken the medicine? Well.. you didn't let me enjoy your body last night so i thought to wait for you." He came closer and i tried to step back, he hold my hands tightly which started hurting me, he then take his gun out from pocket and slide to my jaws slowly, " you are so precious to me from now on okay?" Chills ran down my spine when i heard him whispering in my ears. " W-what do you want from me?
.
.

Please let me go my mom is in hospital she needs me. I-i promise i won't tell anyone about this but let me go for sake." I finally managed to say those words while i was shivering from fear. I never saw a gun that close me.
.
.

.
He smirked. " Tch tch tch my darling, you are my property now. I own you. You are very expensive for me and who let go any expensive thing from their lives huh?"
He again came closer and this time he caressed my cheeks and started removing blanket from my body.

.

.

I started shivering from fear even more. I can't be raped. No I'm not gonna lose my virginity like this. I should try to escape from here no matter what! This man is crazy I can't let him do whatever he wants to. While i was having thoughts in mind he removed blanket from me and planting kisses on my neck again while his other hand was removing my shirt. I try to push him but obviously it's for no use.
.

.

.

A knock on the door saved my life. " Boss we have an invitation to the biggest mafia party. Please give me your 10 minutes, I've to share some details with you." With that he knocked again. " Ugh! The fuck you want!? Go to my office I'm coming" he said with an annoyed tone and left the room with gun in his hand. After few minutes a loud noice crossed my ears. And it was the sound of a bullet.

.
.

I've never heard these sounds and it makes me panicked again. Suddenly door open and he came again panting heavily. "Now he will not disturb our moment anymore". Wait. What!? He killed that man!? Just because he knocked on the door during his so called moments. " Well, now I'm not in mood to do anything. Just wanna inform you we have a party dinner day after tomorrow. One of my mistress will get you ready for it and YOU BETTER OBEY ME OR I'LL TELL YOU WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK I'M!" He said and kissed on my neck again and left the room.
.
.
.

What was that!? A party? All of a sudden? How can he take me to a party when he don't even trust me.

.
.
.