chapter 18

I took a deep breath and caresses her forehead. I put her hand in mine and gently caressing her hair. "Please stay alive Y/N" saying this I dozed of to sleep.

Morning:

"Taehyung!!! Taehyung!? Where the fuck are y-. What are you doing here!?" I heard namjoon hyung screaming the lungs out at me ofcourse and totally destroying my sleep. Ugh. "What's your problem hyung? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I said annoyingly.

"Woah! Hold up Kim taehyung! You can't sleep peacefully after what you did last night!!" He shouted at me this time.
I was sleepy so I couldn't remember what happened last night. "What last night? When last night? I don't give a fuck about last night let me sleep for fuck sake!!!"

"Yeah, after kissing Y/N brutally, throwing her into the water in this cold ass weather, SIR you fucking didn't do anything. Great!"
He was on the urge to hit me I could feel it.

"Have I done all of this to her? Ouch! I'm sorry may be I was drunk or something" I said while keeping my eyes shut.

" Taehyung you gotta be kidding me! Bro! Open your damn eyes and see what you have done to her. She's not waking up. She was cold as ice yesterday night and now she's having badass fever because of you." He sighed and came to me.

"Taehyung this is not who you are man! You've never hurt any woman like this ever before. Come to your damn senses or else I'll make sure to put some in your damn mind. Look at her, i don't think she knows anything about him. I did a background check on her and he was only the boss of the company she worked in. She never interacted with him that much. Also jungkook is super angry on you so you better save your ass."

With the long ass lecture he went outside, leaving me with alot of questions.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully. Maybe.

I touched her hand and it was hot. Did I just really hurt her that badly this time? A realization hit me. "I-im sorry. I shouldn't have done this and take things too far" I apologize her in my mind ofcourse. I mean yeah kim taehyung never said sorry to someone in his whole damn life.

I hold her hand and drift off to sleep again.

Y/N Pov:

I woke up, tried to open my eyes fully but due to fever I wasn't being able to fully open it. I noticed a figure laying his head on my shoulder, holding my hand and sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung.

I heard snores. I tried to remember about last night and all I remembered was a kiss and that doe eyes.
Kiss... Taehyung... An- and that Doe eyes.... Jungkook? I thought. No no no no.... It can't be!
And then what it seems like a dream to me.
I heard a door knob opening and I saw him entering inside the room. He met my eyes and I saw a sudden shock on his face.
He walked back and shut the door behind before I could process or say anything.
I was confused. What just happened?

"Sit your ass down he's Jungkook and i don't need to give his introduction already." I looked down when i heard him. He was still holding my hand. Tightly.
I freed my hand from him. He suddenly looked upto me with his sleepy eyes. " You feeling good?
I ignored.
"Y/N I asked something. Are you feeling good?"
I again ignored.
He sighed, sat properly this time and suddenly placed his hand on my forehead.
I immediately shook his hand. "W-what are you doing!?" I asked, scared.
"I'm not gonna eat you this time. I-I just wanted to check your fever."
He said avoiding eye contact.

I ignored him once again.

It was quiet between us. I wanted to shout at him scream at him, no wait, I wanted to kill him for ruining my life! But I chose to stay quiet.
After a while, I heard a knock on the door.
"Why are you knocking the door? It's not a couple room to knock alright!" Taehyung said which made my eyes widened.
Then I saw a figure standing on the door step with a tray in his hand. I tried to look at him.
That doe eyes, the tattoo on his hand... Jungkook.. so he's really jungkook.
"J-jungkook??"
"Hey.. " he hesitantly said.
"Y-ou came to me last night right? You saved me? You know all the people here are dangerous. Please get me out of here. I know you've came to save me"  I tried to find hope in his eyes but couldn't find any.
"Uhh- Y/N I-I'm actually the part of them."