chapter 26

I just couldn't process his words.
Lina would never do such thing.
She doesn't have enough courage to kill me.
How could she?

I looked at her frightened body. Her eyes were widened in shock. She was clenching the blanket hard with her hands.
"No, h-he's lying!" Her voice started trembling.
I could feel my knuckles getting tightened and my mind losing it's shit.

I bite my lower lip in frustration and looked at yoongi hyung who was standing with burning eyes and hands clenched tightly into fist.

I harshly turn back to my wardrobe. Grabbed the gun from the lower drawer and directly pointed at her. It was loaded already.

"S-sir NO! I didn't do that I promise!!" She grabbed the blanket more towards her face as the blanket was her shield.

My breaths started getting heavy and I could feel my head spinning. I didn't use the gun since haya died. My hands started shaking out of frustration.
I glared into her eyes.

How could she do that to me!

"T-taehyung no! Listen we can come up with something else but not this.!"
I heard yoongi hyung stoping me from what I was about to do.

"Woah woah woah!! What's going on!?"
I looked at the door to see namjoon hyung along with other members standing at the door with shocked expressions on their faces.

Jungkook who was standing right behind namjoon, hands in pockets rolling his eyes on me. Which definitely didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Jungkook get the fuck of our here!" I said clearly annoyed by his presence.

He was taken a back by my sudden outburst on him. But he shrugged it off immediately.

Without saying a word he turned back and went downstairs.

My eyes landed on the figure who was laying on my bed with my blanket on her body.

Agh! Now I've to throw this blanket too!

"Why did you do this!?" I asked.
Her trembling lips said something which I didn't hear properly.

"Speak aloud you slut!"
I screamed at her.
She flinched for a while and took a glance on all of us.
They all were glaring at her, waiting for her response.

"I-uh I didn't d-o that."  She said while trembling.
I rolled my eyes at her response. I put the gun down and started walking towards her.

I know I was sending shivers down her spine just by walking towards her slowly. I could feel the fear in her eyes.

I reached to the bed on which she was now sitting, covering herself fully.
I bend down to her face. She was about to step back when I immediately hold her hand harshly into mine. I looked deeply into her eyes and all I could see was scam, lie and fear.

"Lie to my fucking face and you wouldn't even get a chance to take the next breath."

I went more closer to her face that our noses were touching each other. I could feel her breath on to my lips. She was so scared. I could feel it.

I looked at her intensely. No emotions or whatsoever.
"I'm asking. For the fucking last time.
Did you or did you not?"
With gritted teeth, I asked her.

Looking at her trembling and frightened body, I could guess that she has been told to do this.

She looked elsewhere.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you!" I said, not leaving my gaze from her eyes.

She hesitantly looked back into my eyes and tried to speak.
"I-"
"I, what?" I asked.
"I did what he told me to." She blurted out.
I frowned. Leaving her hand and taking a small step back from her.
"Who told you to do this!?" My voice came out of more like a scream.