chapter 19

Suddenly I saw taehyung turning towards me. He opened his eyes. "Looks like your stomach won't let me sleep." I hide my face in embarrassment. He got up towards the tray which was on the sofa table and picked up a plate and walks towards me.
"Eat this quietly and let me sleep!" He said while laying on the bed and drifting off to sleep.

I took the first bite of the sandwich and oh god I felt like I'm having the food of heaven.
I finished the sandwich and put the plate aside.
I was sitting with my crossed legs and a blanket over myself when I started to think of all the things happening to me. Did my dad really do this with me? I questioned to myself. Selling his own daughter to a monster like Dae Hee. He touched me. Not only touched me he tried to rape me. He treated me brutally. And then I was abducted by a whole gang. I paused and looked down on a sleepy figure next to me. In which he treated me like dae hee and rest of them treated me well. Why? I questioned again to myself. Tears started forming in my eyes and i tried to stop them through shutting my eyes but it wasn't helping anymore.
I was tired, so tired to the point where I wanted to end myself. And then I recall my mother's voice in my head,

"Mom, what if I ever want to end myself if things gone too messed up? And I couldn't be able to endure the pain at that point?"
I asked. She lowered her book she was reading and looked at me and smiled. She took my hands in hers and said,
"Daisy, My cute little flower, you know why I call you by this name? Because you are the most bright and cheerful flower. And you are my most innocent flower. Your Dad used to sent me daisy bouquet daily before our marriage. And you know why? Because this flower means to me everything. The symbol of love, the symbol of new beginnings in life and the symbol of never giving up. I know sometimes we face the situation where we want to end our lives but ending life is not the only answer, it's destruction. Whenever you feel like it, think about what holds you back from doing it before. You can either be crushed by a horrific event and lose your family and your life. Or, you can take this pain that was thrust upon you, to propel into greatness. You can make it through this. I know it's hard. But I also know you. And I know you can get through that situation."

I was missing my mom so much. She was suffering from cancer and here I'm stuck with all of this shit and not knowing about her current situation. I sniffled under my breath. The pain which was too hard to endure and was not stepping back. I shutdown my eyes tightly. I have to go through this any how. I have to escape.

"Don't even try to think of it baby girl. You can do anything but escape.." I looked around, trying to find the source of that voice. And when my eyes traveled down at the figure laying beside me, my eyes widened.
The dark chocolate brown eyes were looking directly into my soul and reading my mind openly. Then I heard him again. "You know I'm best in 2 things. Giving a memorable fuck and reading minds." He smirked.
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?"
"What? I'm stating the fact" he said rolling his eyes on me. I averted my eyes somewhere. I don't want to face him rightnow.

Taehyung's Pov:

I woke up when I saw her crying. I stared at her and trying to read her mind. She was confused. She was tired. And I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me, I somehow felt bad for her.

I got up from the bed and headed to the lounge where Jin hyung was scolding Jungkook and namjoon hyung was sitting enjoying the scene. I looked around searching for the rest when my eyes traveled to Jimin who was cooking something and wearing nothing just pair of yellow shorts. I noticed that it was mine. "Hey! That's mine!" I said pointing at the shorts he was wearing. He turned his face to me. "Yeah and a asshole like you wearing my whole attire which I was supposed to wear it today!" He pointed back at me.

I started cursing him when namjoon hyung called me. I went to him and sat next to him, grabbing an apple from the basket and about to eat when he asked, "How is she?" At this question everyone's head turned at me as waiting for my answer. I paused for a while trying to put the situation into words.
"She's fine" that's all what I can say.
"No she's not!" Jungkook says. I glared at him. He looked at me for a second and continue his lame words.
"Hyung! She's not fine. When I went to the room, her eyes were dark and she has a fever which I could tell from afar. This man right besides you is the cause of her condition. And I was agreed to spy on her because I told everyone of you to not to hurt her." He said angrily. He was about to burst more at me, I could tell from the look in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you really wanna spoil my morning like this Jungkook?" I said trying not to get too loud at him.
"Yes! I want to! Because you ruined her life taehyung! This is not the what we planned!" He shouted at me.
That's it.
Here I lost my control.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards him. Eyes in eyes. "You better lower your voice kookie. Do not forget that I'm the boss here. You can not just order me around like this. I can throw you at the ground and you know it very well what I mean! It's just the matter of time." I clicked my fingers Infront of his face when he passed me death glares.

He was so pissed and honestly I'm enjoying.

"Taehyung you're taking it too far now. It's enough. You can not treat Y/N like this anymore. You know she has the same abondemnet issues as haya. She can not take too much pain and you know it." I heard jimin's voice from the kitchen.
"You better watch your next step taehyung because I won't let her face you anymore like this!" Jungkook spoke sending me death glares.

I chuckled.

"Why do you care so much about her huh? Do you both have a history or something?" The anger inside me was coming to show.
I know this is going to made him lose his shit.

"Because she's my Best friend! And my girlfriend's best friend too! I know what I've done with her was wrong but unlike you! I didn't hurt her!" He screamed at me this time unbothered about what I'd said earlier.
"Enough you both! We have another matter to see right now." Before I could punch my fist right into jungkook's face, Namjoon hyung stood up between us trying to calm down the situation.
"Hoseok is not doing well." He suddenly said after a long pause.
I frowned. "What do you mean he's not doing we-" I paused remembering what I heard last night.
"Hyung? Why didn't you tell me he's in coma?" I asked showing anger in my voice.
"Because you were already not feeling well at that point. And so we decided not to tell you but as now, you should check him." He explained.
I nodded. "Where is he?" I asked.

"In his room. Yoongi is also there" he informed me and I headed to his room.
I hold the doorknob and stood there for a good second before opening it and seeing him.
Eyes closed and bruises all over his body.

At my entrance, yoongi pull of his head from the table and looked at me.
He smiled. I went close to Hoseok hyung and saw the calmness on his face.
"How long he has been in this situation?" I asked while looking at him.
"For about 3 days. No progress at all"
Yoongi hyung replied.
I watched him carefully as if I was waiting for him to wake-up. I felt hopeless for the first time. Hoseok hyung was the only one who was good in controlling me. He knows how to tackle me. He always used to be calm even in the worst situations. He always used to smile at me whenever I felt anger risen inside me.
And now... He was not with me rightnow. He was not smiling at me. I have so much going inside me and he was the only one whom I used to share everything. But now? What should I do? Where Should I go? No one will listen to me. No one will understand me. I'm sick of keeping things inside me. I-

I heard yoongi hyung clearing his throat and then when I realized that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and without looking at him, I went outside.