Chapter 16

He was coming closer to me and I was stepping back. The more he came closer the more I stepped back and on a point where my legs slipped and I was in water, i saw him smiling even more.
*****

Right. Perfect. Great!. I don't know what I had done in my past life to witness this. Yes you are thinking I might ended up in swimming pool?...

Don't make your hopes high. Why would he hold my hand? He is a jerk after all. Well, that's exactly what happened.

I was thrown into the cold water and to my god, I clearly haven't learnt to swim before.
I was trying hard not to drown myself. "T-tae t-aehyungg help m-eee". He didn't move an inch, just standing there and smiling to himself. I was scared to death. Asking to whom I can least expect for help, Sounds like asking a wall to give me a way to go.

The water started running into my nose, the breath was getting slow and My eyes began to close....

Several thoughts started coming to my mind and one of it was that here and how my death has been written.

My mind was functioning a bit so I could hear the voices. "Taehyung? The fuck you did with her!? Are you crazy!?" A familiar voice hit my ears. And I heard someone dove into the water and i felt myself into someone's arms.

I tried to open my eyes. The blurry vision got the best of me and all I can see his doe eyes... Those eyes..... before I could think more, I fainted.

Taehyungs's Pov:

She was asking me to help, the one who thrown her into the water. I smiled to myself. That's exactly what Dae Hee did with haya....

The voice of jungkook broke my thoughts. I mentally cursed him.

"Taehyung? The fuck you did with her!? Are you crazy!?" His voice got deep. I sighed.
"Don't poke your nose into my business jungkook. Leave or I'll kill you."

He came closer and glared right into my eyes. "You are changed taehyung! Go and do what you are best in. But don't hurt her like this!" He was annoyed. He moved back and undress his shirt. He dove into the water and helped Y/N to get out of the pool.

The wet hair was all over her face. Her body was visible due to wet clothes. Ofcourse I did this mess. I noticed her lips. It was bruised purple.

Aish! My favourite color. I would love to bite those lips if she was conscious but... Nevermind!

I saw jungkook coming out of the water. He gave an annoyed look and went pass me.
I turned to look where he's heading. He turned left, jimin's room. It was really unexpected. He should have take her to her own room! Wait? Why am I caring? I definitely not give a fuck. I checked my phone. I saw 30 missed calls of an unknown number. I headed to my room while checking who it was.

Jimin's Pov:

I was heading to sleep when I heard jungkook's breathless voice. I got worried and immediately stomped out from bed to check if everything is okay or not. I opened the door and he was standing out of breath. But he wasn't alone. Y/N in her hands, eyes closed, face pale and bruised purple lips. It worried me more! " Stop checking us out let us in!" He said in an annoyed tone. I gave him space to enter.

" What happened? Why is she like this? Why you both are wet!? What the fuck did you do with her!!" I bombarded him with questions and the look on his face was telling me that I was having a wrong idea.

" Calm down hyung! I didn't do anything except saving her dear life. This mess is created by your truly Kim fucking taehyung who lost his shit somewhere and asking Y/N to find it." He told me everything he saw there.

My eyes got red. This is too much of him. He didn't do anything like this with any girl before. He usually fuck them and leave them into a dark forest. It was really unusual of him.

The anger got the best of me and about to beat the shit out of him but when I looked down at Y/N' s paled face, I denied to go.

I bent down and placed my palm on her forehead and it was very cold. I looked at jungkook and he looked at me back. "No! This can't be! He can't do this to her!" I thought to myself.

"Jungkook! We need to undress her." He looked at me as if saying that he can't do this. I nodded and said, "I'll take care of her. You go and Call Jin hyung. Quickly!"
He ran out of the room.

I took a deep breath. " Sorry Y/N but taehyung left me with no choice!" I curved up my sleeves and started undressing her. I immediately covered her from blanket and took off her undergarments. Oh god why are you making me doing this!? I thought.

I went to my wardrobe and find good pieces of cloths for her which can cover her body. It was large sized hoodie.

Jungkook and jin came while i was changing her clothes. "Yah! You both should knock before coming in!" I shouted. "oh sorry! Are you done?" Jungkook asked. I hummed in response. They both ran to the bed and jin started checking her temperature.

He looked at both of us.
" Guys, we need to admit her immediately. She has 29 °C temperature which is not a good sign at all." We both shared a look. I spoke, "but the hospital is way far from this place. It will take 2 hours of driving to the hospital from here."

"Hyung! What happened to her exactly?" Jungkook asked. " She has hypothermia. She needs immediate check-up which I don't think I can do."

Suddenly yoongi hyung barged in. He ran towards us. He placed his hand on Y/N neck to check her pulse. He asked jin the temperature.

"Jimin get all the blankets and heaters we have in this house." He commanded. He turned to jungkook, " get the dry compresses! Quickly!" We all were standing there, shocked. How does he know all of this!?
" You both already listened to me so GO!" He strictly commanded. We both nodded to get the things he asked for.

" Jin, press her hands and legs gently. I'm closing the windows." He nodded.
After a while we both came with the stuff he asked. We saw him doing all the treatment from behind. He pressed her chest which made her spit water a lil bit.
"She'll be better by tomorrow. Don't get a cold air near to her. Give her warm temperature as much as you can do. Aish! My sleep! This fucking taehyung has to pay for my sleep now!" He turned to jungkook, " where the fuck he is by the way!?"

"He's in his room for sure." He answered.
He turned to me, " you are sleeping with her for tonight. Don't let fucking thoughts cross your mind. I'm letting you do this because she need attendant rightnow." He yawned and went to his room leaving me dumbfounded.

"Me? Did he asked me to sleep with her?" I asked jungkook and jin hyung. They stared me for good 5 seconds and nodded. Jin hyung got up, " i need to check jhope as he's still not came back from coma. Jungkook you wanna come?" He looked at jungkook for an answer.

"I'll be there in a minute hyung you can go."
" You are coming with me" he said and left the room with jungkook.

So, now there's only be and Y/N alone in the room..

I never slept with anyone before what the fuck is this!? What if she wakes up in the middle of night and found me next to her?
What if get scared? What if she get wrong thoughts? What if she get.....

The knocks on the door escaped me out of my thoughts. I went to the door and opened.
"Taehyung??" My face started turning red and I couldn't controlled my anger. I punched him right in his face. But he didn't move an inch. "I'm gonna sleep with her. MOVE!" He commanded.
"Excuse me!?"