Chapter 3

In the Club

The two groups started fighting for drink with Kim Jennie. Wine bottles, chairs flying all over the sky. High music, multicoloured lights flashes on the stage, and the managers in the bar went down but they are accustomed to such things. The only thing they have to do at this time is to open the door of the club, and let the rest of the guests leave here.

"Jisoo, you lose!" Lisa poured the adjusted two cups of angel kisses into the cup and placed them in the usual seats of Jennie and Jisoo.

"One million, remember to give it to me later." Rosé put her hand on Jisoo's shoulder.

"You guys are really realistic, but why do I lose every time?" Jisoo raised her hand and tapped her head gently.

"Hehe, you are the one who loses every time, but have you ever given us money once? Always the same unnie." Lisa was crawling on the bar and squeezing Jisoo's nose.

"What are you talking about? Did I do anything wrong?" Kim Jennie stood at the sides of Rosé and Jisoo, putting her hands on their shoulders.

"No...!" Rosé and Jisoo said together.

"By the way, what happened to the matter with the school unnie?" Lisa walked out of the bar and sat next to Rosé.

"Don't worry, Jen said that we will go back to high school for a year. I already found the best private college in the city, and I paid the tuition fee to their account. Is two million for four people per semester." Jisoo made it really fast, but how efficient is it? Two million in a semester? What school is this? Why don't they just grab the money?

"Okay, then I don't have a statute to go to school, but I suggest that we can go home now." Rosé points to the fight.

"Agree." Jennie drank the Angel Kiss in the cup and left with everyone from the back door, driving a sports car and disappearing into the moonlight, Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lisa Manoban. The four of them will go to school, but will the school let them demolish it?

And they all seem to forget to ask Jisoo a question, what garde they are in high school in what class they are, maybe they thought that Jisoo was reporting for second year of senior school, but it seem that this is not the case...!