Chapter 9

When Kim Taehyung heard Seokjin say that he was responsible for Jisoo, he was so frightened that he sprayed out all the coffee he had just drunk. But unintentionally, all of them were sprayed on Park Chaeyoung who was standing there.

"Fuck, don't you have eyes?" Rosé frowned, clenched her fists.

"I don't have eyes in my back." Taehyung put down the coffee cup in his hand and looked at Rosé with an angry face.

"Ha.ha." Rosé smiled coldly. "You have no eyes behind." Then she grabbed the coffee cup directly from Jungkook.

"Hey, what are you going..."

...to do?  Jungkook has not finish yet, a cup of coffee has flowed from the top of Kim Tae Hyung’s head, oh my god! This is the first time that Kim Taehyung has grown up so embarrassed, and he is still in the school cafeteria and in front of his friends.

"Oh no, this girl is dead..."

"No, she must be dead, and she will die very miserably."

After seeing Park Chaeyoung poured coffee on Kim Taehyung, the classmates in the restaurant began to whispering quietly.

"All of you, get out of here now!" Taehyung got up, pointed at the entrance of the restaurant and yelled. In an instant, there was no one in the restaurant, and then, only Park Chaeyoung and her friends and Park Jimin with his friends were left in the restaurant.

Jisoo was about to leave Seoknin’s embrace, but he was holding her waist tightly.

"Little beauty, if we didn't play enough, we can continue playing!" Seokjin was made playful by Jisoo.

"Let...me...go." Jisoo said in a dangerous tone

"What if I don't ?" Seokjin still likes to play with such a stern girl.

"Then, don't blame me." Jisoo raised her foot, stepped on it hard, and then...

"Aw!!" Seokjin let her go in pain and bent down.

"You deserved that." Jisoo walked to Jennie and the others.

"How do you count this?" Taehyung was standing in front of Rosé, clenching his fists tightly, staring at her hatefully.

"If you want to count, I will count with you first "Rosé also stared at Taehyung hatefully, the smell of gunpowder flashed in their eyes...

        _____________________________

Hello everyone!! How are you?
Sorry if I made this chapter a little short, the next will be more long .💜
Tell me your opinion about this story and what do you think about the ships?
If you have any questions about the story or any suggestions to make this story better please tell me , and don't forget to vote!! Thank you so much for supporting me and read this story 🥰