Chapter 6

The four handsome guys in the parking lot were studying the identities of the girls or they were just also people in their way. But at this critical moment, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban suddenly yelled, and then Kim Jisoo ran into the teaching building in a desperate manner.

"Do you think they...will be Dark Angels?" Park Jimin wondered if that girl who were one of them that just fought the boys and the girl who ran into the teaching building at that moment were the same person, but why the gap between the front and the back was so big?

"Now, I don't think so." The other three people responded in unison.

"Jimin, where will we park the car? Also, are you going to investigate them?" Kim Taehyung now really wants to throw all the cars in front of them.

"Park to the other side of them, as for the investigation, it is not necessary at the moment."

The guys parked the car and walked like a school. Believe it or not, that after returning to class, they will be more than just surprised.

"Unnie you..." Rosé stood at the entrance of Class A in high school, pointing to Jisoo's little nose, not knowing what to say.

"Alright Rosie, it wasn't intentional." Jisoo lowered her head, and said very aggrieved.

"Well, unnie it's okay, in fact, it's the same in every class." Lisa gently touched Jisoo's head.

Ay! Who call Jisoo to be a little fool?
Fortunately, Lisa was prepared for this, and Jisoo raised her head again, looking at Jennie and Rosé with some pitiful eyes.

"Well, let's not stand here to be the door god." Jennie opened the classroom door and walked in.

"Wo-ho...so beautiful!"

As soon as they walked into the classroom, all the boys in the class joined the idiots and said in unison with their eyes wide open.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jennie, please take care." Jennie walked to the podium and lowered her head gently.

"Hi, my name is Park Chaeyoung." Rosé walked to Jennie's side, and flew to the classmates seated below, it didn't matter if she flew a wink, and at the same time flew down a group of boys.

"Haha." Lisa, covering her mouth, laughing. "Hello everyone, my name is Lalisa Manoban."

"My name is Kim Jisoo."

"Take care of us in the future."

After Jisoo and others finished the introduction, the number of boys who could sit in the position was zero.

"Let's sit there." Jennie looked at the four free places by the window, as if it had reserved them specially for them, just like...the places in the parking lot.

The girls were just sitting by the window, the door was kicked open from the outside, but this class was strange, because it...No teacher? But who is the one who kicks in?

Jennie looked up, "Why are they here again?" These four empty positions, are also theirs?

"You guys are really lingering!" Rosé looked at Kim Taehyung who was already standing in front of her.

"Sit where you like." Lisa was lying on the table, closing her eyes, like she was saying, either you are sitting here pr elsewhere, but asking us to leave, just like the parking lot...that is impossible.

"Why are you here?" Jimin put his left hand on the table, lowered her head, looking at Rosé asking with very unfriendly eyes.

"Ask her." Rosé looked back at Jisoo.

"Oh, little beauty, you seem to be fifteen or sixteen years old, how are you in the third year?" Kim Seokjin grabbed a chair and sat beside Jisoo.

"Jennie said we will play in senior school for a year! I got it wrong, so I enrolled us in Class A for the third year of senior school..." Jisoo lowered her head, playing with her fingers, whispering.

"Hehe, really a kid." Seokjin looked at Jisoo who didn't know what was wrong, and chuckled lightly, leaving a fascinating smile. Pum...! With a sound, most of the girls in the class fell to the ground with peach-eyed eyes.

"Dare to say that I am a kid, I will make you regret your death." Jisoo hates people saying that she is a child the most, she was the mother of their group, the one that should take care of her sisters!

Park Jimin just looked at Jennie coldly.
She also raised her head and took a look at him then, lay down on the table like Lisa. He didn't say anything but took a chair and sat beside her. After seeing Park Jimin under his seat, the others also took a chair and sat beside the girls.

Fifteen minutes later, the eight people by the window were lying down on the table in a group...sleeping!

The students in the classroom were passing notes and texting each other. It's afraid that after this get out of class, everyone in the school will know that the newly transferred girl from Class A in their senior school are called Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lisa Manoban. And also with Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung at the same desk, this must be explosive news.

The content of those notes and text messages were becoming more and more exaggerated. Of course, this incident also reached Sana's ears at first time. How could she let this newly transferred girl grab her Kim Seokjin?

Sana sent this text message to inform the fan guard that she would go to the restaurant to find the four girls after class, either let them change shifts, or throw them out of this school. It seems that the restaurant after class will be lively...