Chapter 4

The next day, the four girls drove to their school after they had breakfast.

Imperial College.

"Whaa! Everyone, look, the Princes are coming!!" A girl stood at the school gate and yelled. Suddenly, a group of girls ran out of nowhere, and they stood on both sides of the school road in a very orderly manner. Six hundred people, and they all are the fan guards of the four Princes. The captain is a girl named Sana.

Suddenly, four sports cars drove up from the left of the school gate, and they were all limited editions. When they drove into the school gate, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban had also arrived. No one wanted to stop, no one wanted to let the others go first. Fortunately, the gate of the school is wide enough, otherwise...

"Hey! Look, that...who are those four girls?" A girl points to the car shadow of Kim Jennie leaving.

"Dare to drive side by side with the Princes, tired of their lives huh?!" Another girl pointed them and said to her friend.

"Go and find out who are them, what are their names and which class are they in."
The girl speaking, Minatozaki Sana, 18 years old, high school B class, height 1.64, loves Kim Seokjin for a long time.
And also had a fate with Kim Seokjin an overnight, and because of this, Kim Seokjin regretted playing with girls from the same school, because it was too troublesome, and there was no place to dump it. But she has one good point, that is: she would get rid of all the girls who harassed them.

The four drove to the parking lot, Kim Jennie saw a private parking space, no more no less, exactly four positions, they stopped the car first.

"Who told you to park your car here!"

The person who got off the car, Park Jimin, 18 years old, leader of the Night Organization, the largest entertainment venue in the city, one of the owners of the Baidi Palace Concert Hall, black hair, eyes as deep as swamps, coldly that no one dares to look directly.

"I just want to park here, what's the problem?" Kim Jennie opened the door of the car and leaned against the car. She didn't even look at him, just at her nails.

"Mm? Newly transferred? So courageous, huh?"

Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old, the head of the Night organization, one of the owners of Baidi Palace, although he has a sunny smile, but he has a hint of coldness on his body.

"A newcomer who has a penny relationship with you? You think are brave enough? Who do you think you are?" Park Chaeyoung didn't even open the door, instead, she directly held the car door with a hand, jumped out, patted her hands and looked at Jeon Jungkook with contempt. These handsome pots who pretend to be taller than the sky, the peaceful campus that has not been look down upon by girls is about to leave peacefully.

At the private parking of the Imperial College, four girls parked the car first in the parking space where Park Jimin and others parked on weekdays.

Kim Taehyung, 18 years old, twin brother of Jeon Jungkook and head of the Night Organization, one of the owners of Baidi Palace. Although hid smile the same as Jungkook, he exudes a breath that is colder than him.

"We won't drive away this car today, what are you going to do then?" Lisa opened the door and walked directly in front of Kim Taehyung, looking at him provocatively.

"It seems that I have encountered someone who doesn't know the heights of the world today." Kim Taehyung said.

"It's not that we don't know the heights of the sky, but I've never questioned this problem! Don't you tell me?" Jisoo smiled mischievously, blinking her big eyes and looking at Taehyung.

"Such a cute girl, you should be obedient, so that my brothers will like you."

Kim Seokjin, 18 years old, head of the Night Organization, also one of the owners of Baidi Palace, with a gentleman's smile on his face, but with a playful atmosphere on his body, which is really annoying.

"Don't force us to start fight." Park Jimin is clenching his fists, looking at Jennie coldly.

"A fight? I'm afraid you won't win us." Kim Jennie also responded him with coldness in her eyes.

"Brave." Park Jimin said, clenched his fist and ran towards her preparing to hit her.

"Jen, I'll come." Rosé pushed her away and going to fight against him.

"Rosé, just a warm up before school." Jennie stood with her arms around het chest watching.

"Don't worry, just a soft one, but so sorry if he can't hold it." Rosé kicked in a roundabout first, and then swept her leg, making her movements clean and tidy.

"Good skills, but just don't say that I, Park Jimin, don't know how to pity beauties, this is what you asked for." He suddenly flashed behind her.

"Park Jimin...?" Jennie whispered.

"Careful Chae!" She said standing in front of her. "Park Jimin, your opponent is me." She saw Rosé get out of the way, so she lifted her leg, and kicked Park Jimin's hand.

"Oh, I didn't expect to meet the four heads of the Night Organization on the first day of school. We are really lucky." Rosé patted the dust on her body and said if nothing.

"If you know who we are, why don't you give up the parking space?" Taehyung looked at the four girls in front of him. They are very sweet and pleasant, but they were arrogant, very different from the girls they usually met.

"Go ahead, who sent you to approach us?" Park Jimin closed his melancholy eyes and said.

"What? Approach you? Haha." Lisa smiled coldly. "The coldest joke in the world." She shook her head helplessly. A gust of breeze gently kissed the parking lot, but it couldn't blow away the domineering of the boys, and the arrogance of the girls...