Chapter 26

After Park Jimin heard a series of descriptions of him by Kim Jisoo, black lines were drawn on his face

"Now, can we go home?"
One more minute Jimin doesn't want to stay.

Still staying, maybe what Kim Jisoo would describe him as..

"Then... it's decided. Lisa and I will leave first. See you at school tomorrow!" Jennie and everyone waved their hands, then dragged Lalisa into Jimin's car.

"What are you looking at? Be careful that I will take your eyes out!" Jisoo stretched out two fingers and shook in front of Seokjin's eyes.

"Let's go, Jisoo and these people, we don't have a common topic to talk about more accidentally!" Rosé patted Jisoo on the shoulder and walked to the parking lot behind the Club.

"Goodbye."

Seokjin was so happy when she heard Jisoo say goodbye to himself. But what she said below made him almost fall to the ground.

"Stallion! Be careful, don't exhaust yourself" Jisoo casually turned her head, turned, her long hair fluttered with the wind, swiping on his handsome face.

"Hyung, did you owe something in your last life?"

After Jisoo left, Kim Taehyung walked to Seokjin's side.

"Maybe, but I want to owe her, I just don't refer to me alone" Seokjin pursed his lips and smiled lightly.

There is another person who owes her, that person is Park Jimin.

But he don't know why, Seokjin always feels like this.

Why do Park Jimin and Kim Jisoo's eyes look so similar?

Seokjin has some small thoughts in his mind.

"No wonder we haven't seen each other all the time. It turns out that the way up the mountain is different from the way down the mountain!"

Lisa looked at the moonlit night outside the car

It's true that it's the place where the leader of the night organization lives. This road feels terrifying.

Quiet, unusually quiet, quiet and scary, there is no sound of birds

Park Jimin didn't answer Lisa's words. When he was about to stop, a red sports car drove up the mountain along the road.

"This is your home......?" Lisa got off the car and looked at the villa in front of her, which was different from what she had imagined.

She thought that his home would be exaggerated like a palace.

"Otherwise, who do you think this will be...?" Park Jimin looks at her with "you're a idiot" look

"You..." lisa stomped her feet with anger, raised her finger and pointed at Jimin

Who owns the red sports car? Who will live on the mountain...

Park Jimin will really let these girls change one day to accompany Jennie...?

Seokjin's thoughts, what will it be?

"Lis, forget it." Jennie held Lisa's hand and looked at her eyes like saying 'Don't worry so much under the roof of others, after all, we aren't here as guests'

"You...Forget it, a good girl doesn't fight with the bad guy. Unnie will make me noodles, right?"Lisa held Jennie's wrist with her backhand and prepared to walk into the villa.

"This is in my house, the door...can you open it?" Jimin took out the door key and shook it in his hand.

Lisa glared at him with anger