Chapter 18

The breeze passed.

Jisoo's long hair and skirt flutter gently with the wind. Seokjin gently touched her long hair, comforting the crying Kim Jisoo. She saw Sana's anger, her mentality was so refreshing. No, she have to teach Kim Seokjin a lessons, let him know that taking advantage of her, Kim Jisoo is a price.

"Jin, look at her, look at her." Jisoo tearfully pointed at Sana who was so angry that she was going crazy.

"She dare to be so fierce in front of you, vast, she doesn't put you in her eyes at all" Jisoo said, wiping her tears with her little hand, and then... All rubbed on Seokjin's expensive shirt.

"Aish...! Jin is planted in the hands of that girl." Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't, Jin, don't listen to her nonsense, how dare I not put you in my eyes?" Sana hurriedly said.

She knew that she was too impulsive, and she could also see that Seokjin's face had become more gloomy. In this way discussing with Kim Jisoo, she can't eat any good fruits. And Kim Seokjin was like this protecting Kim Jisoo.

Staying here, she will only be their joke

"If you put us in your eyes, you still dare to make trouble like this. If you didn't put us in your eyes, have you already done it now?" Jimin's cold eyes looks towards Sana.

She was so scared that she almost fell to the ground, but fortunately, she was supported by the people around her.

"Yes... I'm sorry Jimin Prince, we are going now." Sana quickly bent over and nodded to admit her mistake.

But it's a comparison, she counted on Kim Jisoo's head. Because it was SHE that made her embarrassed in front of the princes.

"Then you guys don't hurry up holding things and disappear in front of us?" Jimin cold yelled.

At this time, the classroom bell has sounded in the teaching building

"Yes, we are going now" Sana and the girl next to her picked up the iron tube on the ground and ran to the teaching building.

While leaving, Sana gave Jisoo a vicious look, but she didn't say a word, just spit out her little pink tongue to Sana, annoyed her.

"Well, Jisoo has enough trouble, let's go to class too!" Jennie walked to Jisoo's car and took out her bag.

"Well, good, but..." Jisoo tilted her head and looked at Seokjin

"You should let me go, ruthless stinky man." Jisoo's voice fell, and Seokjin let go of his arms obediently

Why is this? Hehe, because our Jisoo stepped on Kim Seokjin's foot when he was unprepared. She thinks it's fun to step on people but it will be addictive...

Jisoo ran to Jennie's side after stepping on Seokjin, and took the bag from Jennie

Lisa also took out a tissue and wiped the tears from the corner of Jisoo's eyes

"Go ahead." Jennie walked to Park Jimin's side and then walked to the teaching building

"Lisa, you are ready to accept the things organized by Sana's school, so I leave it to you." Jennie put her hand on Lisa's shoulder

"Why should I go?" Lisa is really not interested in this kind of task without challenge

"Because my Lisa, you are charming enough, good enough, cruel enough, and cold enough, so many reasons are enough! Haha." Jennie hold Lisa's arm and put her head on her shoulder.

"In one sentence, you all are lazy enough, right."

"Lisa, how can we be lazy." Rosé ran to Lisa.

"No? I'll leave it to you then." Lisa tilted her head and looked at Rosé

"Well, this thing is a task assigned to you by Jennie. I won't interfere." Rosé ran to Jennie's side again. She took another look at Rosé.

"Lis, don't look at me like this, I admit I am lazy." While talking, Rosé stretched and yawned.

"Lisa, it's ok, you can easily handle this little thing by yourself." Jisoo patted Lisa on the shoulder.

"Aish......!" Lisa can only sight and shake her head helplessly

After returning to the classroom, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were lying on the desk, basking in the sun and falling asleep.

What about the Lisa?

She did not go back to the classroom, but went directly to Class B.(their class is the A) Lisa stood at the door of Class B , and kicked open the door.

"Who is so special." Sana said in a bad mood. Can be said to be extremely bad Just lying on the desk to sleep, the door was kicked open. She was so angry that she picked up the notebook and threw it to the door. Lisa's head tilted slightly, avoiding the notebook.

"Why is you?" Sana looked at her standing in the doorway, with a cold and arrogant breath.

"We want to take over your organization in school." Lisa was expressionless, and said in a cold tone

After hearing what Lisa said, all the students in the class felt that they had arrived at the North Pole in an instant. shivering subconsciously

Of course, Sana didn't shiver

"If you say you will take over, who do you think you are?" Sana patted the table and stood up, pointing her finger at the dark ice yin standing at the door

Lisa came to Sana alone and told her that they would accept all the organizations of girls in the school this year. Sana was so angry that she patted the table and stood up, pointing at the Lisa who was standing at the door and cursing.

And what about Lisa?

She leaned back against the door, stood on the ground with one foot, and one the door behind her, crossed her arms on her chest, tilt her head and look into the classroom.

"I'm not stingy at all. I'll give you one minute. People who have nothing to do with this matter will get out of me. And the people involved in this matter decide whether to follow her or me. After one minute, don't blame my ruthless men. "

Lisa's cold tone makes the men in the class fearful

  ............

A moment of silence in the classroom

"Thirty seconds left"

Lalisa Manoban is like the death god who rules anger, announcing that there is still time left in their lives.

Swipe, more than half of people ran out the classroom. Of course there are several Sana's men.

"Waste!" Sana yelled to hide the panic in her heart.

"Sa...Sana noona, I'm... sorry" A boy stood in front of her, bent over and nodded to apologize, then ran to Lisa's side. Her body has an aura of fear, as if she should be the one who rules everything.

"Times up" Lisa looked at the boy in front of her. The boy was so scared that he almost fell to the ground after seeing the eyes of Lisa.

"He he" Lisa smiles without a trace of temperature.

"Lisa... Lisa noona, I will definitely follow you in the future"

The boy was so scared that he backed away again and again ,and Lisa also slowed down, pressing on the boys step by step. The boy suddenly feels like he wants to escape, because the Lisa Manoban is too scary. He has not dared to look directly at her eyes.

"Ahhh......!" The boy screamed in surprise and ran to the stairs.

"Where are you running? "Lisa flashes in front of the boy at a speed like lightning and wind. A roundabout kick to hit the boy's head. The boy fell on the ground and then quickly got up.

He should thank Lisa , because at that moment, he could see stars all over his head during the day. The boy was forced to lean against the window by her, and there was nowhere to escape, nowhere to hide. She stood in front of the boy and threw a sentence coldly.

"Traitor, I never need it"

Then......