Chapter 34(1)

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung got up and left the lounge.
Lisa walked to the door and looked around. Seeing no one, she closed the door of the lounge.

"Come on... can you tell us what happened now?" Lisa walked to the sofa and sit down again.

"Yeah, what do you mean by Park Jimin's words, Jen, why didn't you refute him? This is not your personality...?" Jisoo looks at Jennie like a curious baby.

"This, it's not a long story! It's because Park Jimin threatened me with the lives of the gods and Jisoo!"

She can’t hide it, Jennie can only tell the truth.

  "What? Threatening you with my life, why...what i did to him?" Jisoo heard that it was because of her that Jennie became Park Jimin’s girlfriend, she couldn’t sit still.

   stood up at once

"Jisoo, it’s not that I doesn’t care about you, he can’t threaten me with you, but the people of the gods are innocent... His reason is that we have killed the people of the night organization indefinitely, or I promised him,  Either he kills...so here!" Jennie shrugged meaninglessly

"I can only agree to his terms, but..."N  Jennie paused.

"Just now, I decided one thing in just a few minutes!" Jennie wanted to say to Park Jimin, since Lian is the ghost of the night organization, they help them get rid of him, they don’t have to thank them.

Just, can this relationship between us be released?

But she has changed her attention now

   "what's up……?" Rosé and Lisa asked at the same time

"Oh...my dear Jennie, please hurry up, don't sell it, okay?" Jisoo is so anxious, how come she always stops talking in the middle of her conversation?

"I decided to stay with Park Jimin!" Jennie yelled in the lounge as soon as she finished speaking.

"What... stay with him!"

  "How did you react so much?"

Fortunately, Jennie is prepared for this.
Otherwise, she was scared and sat on the ground.

  "We have a big reaction? How do you want us to react...? Jennie....... unnie??" Rosé couldn’t help shouting to Jennie.

Obviously taking this opportunity to leave, why would she stay?

"Jen...you? Are you sick????" Jisoo walked to her and stretched out her left hand to touch Jennie’s forehead, and her right hand to touch her forehead.

"The temperature is normal, so why are you saying such crazy things?"

Jisoo thought that Jennie was sick and had a high fever, so she would talk nonsense when she was confused by the fever.

"Jisoo, I'm fine, I'm normal and sober!" Jennie gently moved Jisoo’s hand.

"Lis, what's your reaction?" Jennie looked at Lisa with little reaction.

Lalisa Manoban, Is this the calm before the storm or what?

"My reaction? What's wrong... Isn't it normal?" Lisa didn't think there was anything wrong with him?

Should she also scream in surprise?  Or should she yell at her?

   "no no!" makes Jennie a cold sweat

Because she didn’t know, what Lisa was thinking.
This reaction is too abnormal for her.

Compared with Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung the gap is too big.