Chapter 44

Jisoo fainted after reluctantly saying the word fine.

"Sooya... Jisoo!"

Seokjin shook the person in his arms gently, he turned and ran to the lounge.

"Chae, unnie will be fine, right?" Lisa asked her friend nervously.

"Don't worry, she will be fine, let's go!" Rosé patted her on the shoulder and chased her out.

It's the first time Seokjin didn't know how this car should be driven.

Fast, the road here is not easy, he is worried that it will hurt Jisoo.

The driving was slow, she was so badly injured and shed so much blood, he is worried about her accident.

"My little sooya, you will be fine!"

Seokjin drove with the steering wheel in one hand, and touched the messy hair on Jisoo's forehead with the other.

"Damn it, you have fever..." Seokjin cursed in a low voice.

Can she not have a fever?  She was pumped by a belt again, and it was splashed with water again.

Having been tossed for so long, it’s not normal to not have a fever.

"Go away... don't touch me!"

In a coma, she was talking nonsense because of some fever. She raised her hand and waved in the air.

"Don't be afraid, no one is daring to touch you, good... I'm by your side, don't be afraid!" He held her hand and kept comforting.

Seeing her who was so scared in a coma because of surprise, he felt that it was too cheap for those people to be shot to death by him.

 Jisoo, who was in a coma, was similar to hearing Seokjin’s words, not struggling, crying, or making trouble.

The little hand is also holding Seokjin's hand tightly, like as soon as she released, he will disappear.

"Go to the hospital and wait for Seokjin and the others. If they come back, immediately send a nurse in and tell me!"Jimin rang Jennie's bedside lamp, called the dean in, and ordered.

"Okay, Master, I will do it now!" The dean nodded and left. He brought a bunch of people waiting outside the courtyard.

Sure enough, after a while, Seokjin's car flew to the front of the hospital.

"Quickly... she was seriously injured, and... and probably caused a high fever because of the infection" Seokjin gently put Jisoo down and said loudly to the dean with stern eyes.

"How come she get hurt so quickly, go to the emergency room..." The dean knew what was going on at a glance.

She must have been caught by Master Jimin's enemies when she was out.

"You, go to the ward and tell the master that they have come back, and she is in emergency! Although the injury is very serious, there should be a big matter..."

After the dean had finished speaking to the nurse at his side, he ran to the emergency room with Jisoo.

"Master Jimin, they have already returned. The injured child was taken to the emergency room. Although the injury was a little serious, but is not a big matter..."

The nurse bowed her head and blushed and said.

Because this Park Jimin is so handsome, the little nurse who already has a boyfriend blush unconsciously and heartbeat after seeing him

want to step forward and hug him.

"Jisoo..." As soon as Jisoo came back, Jennie got out of bed naked and ran out.