Chapter 66

Jisoo fell asleep groggy like this.

In her dream, she dreamed that Seokjin pulled her collar and asked her why she did this. She tried to explain, but she couldn’t say anything, just tears..

Seeing his sad eyes, her heart was so broken. At this time, another beautiful girl appeared next to Seokjin, and he ruthlessly threw Jisoo aside. He held the girl’s waist, looked at her with contempt, turned and left.

"Don't... Jin don't leave!" Jisoo screamed and sat up on the bed.

Such a real nightmare. "Hehe, what am I still thinking stupidly, why will there be such a day between me and him, and he will be engaged in a few days, right? By then, he will be someone else's!" Thinking about it, her tears flowed unconsciously again. All of this was caused by Lan Max. Even if she let her fall, she will seek revenge on him.

Jisoo walked slowly to the balcony with one hand holding her head. She open the window, and feel the sun. But why, the sun should be warm, but she can't feel the warmth at all?

"Miss, this is the breakfast our young master asked me to send before we leave!" The servant opened the bedroom door with the porridge and walked in.

"Don’t you know knocking on the door?" Jisoo was now targeting everyone from the Lan family. From top to bottom...In her eyes, they are all her enemies.

"Sorry Miss, I thought Miss was still resting, so...so!" The servant lowered his head in fear, and said with a trembling voice.

"There is no reason, leave it here and get out...By the way, what about Lalisa Manoban... where is she?" Jisoo turned around slowly, her face was a little pale, and her pink lips were a little bit dry and distressed.

"She is...Mi-" What is the servant still asking? He saw that her face was not good, did her high fever didn't go away?Need to take medicine? Need to ask a doctor to come?

"Go out, the same thing, don't let me say the second time" Jisoo shook her hand, turned and walked to the bed. She just wants to sleep now, sleep.

"Yes..." The servant bent over and finished speaking, stepped back and left the bedroom.

"Jimin... Jimin, it's not good... Jin hyung!" After knowing that his friend was about to get engaged, Taehyung and Rosé quickly ran to Jimin’s house.

"I see, needless to say." How could Park Jimin not know such a big thing? And he is also having a headache about this matter, he can’t reach Seokjin, nor can he find Jisoo and Lisa. His head leaned back on the sofa, and raised his hand to pinch between his eyebrows and feathers. "Where is Jungkook?"

"Kook should be in the company. What I think now is, should we go to Jin hyung and stop him from this crazy move? After all, he misunderstood Kim Jisoo!" Taehyung and Rosé walked to the sofa, sat down and asked.

What kind of decision will Jimin make, going to Seokjin to prevent him from getting engaged, or...?

After listening to Taehyung's words, Jimin was silent for a moment.

"Jimin, I know what you are thinking... I also know what you are worried about. Is Jisoo really together with Lan Max? If they are really together, how would Seokjin accept it, but anyway, he has the right to know the truth, doesn't he? We can't hide it for a lifetime."

"Jen, how can you see through my mind so easily?" Jimin held her hand and tilted his head. Although there are a little smile on his face, but it was full of tiredness. Because of Jisoo’s affairs, he almost never had a good rest at night.

"Jimin, Kim Jennie is right. Jin hyung can't never come back, and we can't never visit him. If he knows the truth, what will happen to him? He has the right to make choices after he knows it..." Taehyung persuaded Jimin.