Chapter 58

Jungkook held Lisa's hand, opened the door and walked in.

"Oh...Why is this living room not messy at all? Did you guys clean it, or did the servants clean it too fast?" Jungkook walked towards the sofa in the living room and sits and Lisa wants to sit aside.

But how? Jungkook has say that he hasn't hugged enough. He directly pulled her to his laps.

"It's not that the maid's cleaning speed is too fast, it's your development too fast, right? Chaeng, look at her where is she sitting... Jeon Jungkook, you want anger me???" Taehyung looked at the proud Jungkook, he really wanted to go up and beat this kid.

"Oh yes! Lis, say...what did you guys do in the garden!" Rosé raised her brows and smirked. Attention! As soon as she talked about the garden, Lisa's face blushed like a tomato.

"We didn't do anything..." Lisa lowered her head and said.

"Really??? Then, how can your face be flushed without doing anything!" Rosé got up and walked to her, teasing.

"It was hot outside, it's sun-dried!" Lisa

"Okay, stop teasing! You guys, you two must so embarrassed to say us... why you didn't fight! Look, the servants were so scared that I don't know where they are!" Jungkook looks at the living room without servants. Maybe these servants are all hiding in the bedroom.

"Come out... nothing happened. If you don't come out, you all will be expelled!" Taehyung got up and shouted.

Really, he also found out, where's the servant? He just thought about how to confess Chaeyoung, but didn't realize that all the servants ran away.

As soon as his voice fell, RASH.... The servants didn't know where they came from, all jumped out and cleaning separately.

"Master, the guest room has been cleaned...When do we prepare dinner, and what do you want for?" The servant came over, put his hands in front of him, half-bended over and said respectfully.

"We can prepare by ourselves, go down!" Rosé said to the servant.

"Yes, Miss Park." After the servant finished, he took a few steps and turned around to leave.

"Wait." Taehyung stopped him.

"Master, what do you want?" The servant turned around and questioned.

"I don't allow you to go to the kitchen, tell the chef to prepare it." After Taehyung finished talking to Rosé, he told the servant to ask the chef to cook dinner.

Still going to cook, she accidentally injured her hand the last time she was in the kitchen. And while cleaning the wound, they also provoked a big incident.

Taehyung learned the lesson.

"Tell the chef, I will cook the dinner." Rosé is going to cook, but he won't let it.

They really embarrassed the servant. Should he listen to Park Chaeyoung or to Kim Taehyung? He stood there stupidly, looking at them quarreling.

Who should he listen to? Someone tell her...

"Aish... they arguing again." Lisa shook her head helplessly and said.

"It's normal, and it's normal if they don't make noise, right?" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Park Chaeyoung, can't you just listen to me? Go tell the chef to prepare dinner..." Taehyung stared at the servant.

Poor servant, he is innocent.

"Why do I need to listen to you, can't you just follow me then... I have just decided with Lisa. Lis come back and we will cook dinner... Kim Taehyung, if you speak again, I will fire you. " Rosé threatened.