Chapter 46(2)

Jisoo is not thinking about the phrase, ‘I like you...but it’s the sentence 'no matter what happened to you in the secret room that day'?

What does it mean?

Do they think they did xxoo to her?

In that case

"Kim Seokjin, I don’t need your sympathy, you don’t need to be with me because of self-blame and guilt, I...don’t...accept!" Jisoo directly sentenced Seokjin to death, she did not accept his confession.

like her?  She didn't believe it... She cause him so many problems ... so many bad things.

Kim Seokjin would still like her?  What a joke, love?

Joke, Jisoo doesn’t believe it

"Kim... Ji...soo!" Seokjin is really going to be driven crazy by her.

He made a serious confession for the first time in his life, but she thought it was because of guilt and self-blame?

"I can hear you, you don't have to shout like that... Are you tired? Would you like to drink some water!"

Jisoo’s face is indifferent, ignoring the anger on his face, and the blackened face.

"How on earth are you willing to believe that I like you? Do you want me to give you my heart? Do you want to see if your name is written on my heart?"

She stole his heart from Seokjin somehow, and now she even gave him a sentence of not accepting it

What does she think?

"Give me your heart and you will die. I'm talking about it. Even if you give me your heart, there won't be my name in your heart... It's all blood, so I don't want to look at it. It's disgusting to think about it!"Jisoo shook her head.

"Kim Jisoo, I must let you give me your heart..." After he finished speaking, he turned around and walked out.

"Hyung..."

"Kim Jisoo...look what you did!" Jungkook was not allowed to pull Jisoo from the hospital bed and beat her hard.
But he doesn’t have that time now, he wants to comfort his brother.

"I'll go see him, wait for me here!"

Jimin didn’t have time to ask Jennie who he wanted to hold. He patted her on the shoulder and he chased him out.

Before Seokjin turned around, his eyes were sorrowful. That kid, also knew what is hurt?

"What an inexplicable person... Lis, peel me an apple an apple!" Jisoo smiled sweetly to Lisa.

The look in Seokjin’s eyes when he left, isn’t it true that Jisoo didn’t see it.

He...Does he really like herself?

Isn’t he supposed to approach her, and then, get something from her?  ?

Jisoo’s mind is a little messy.

"Peel an apple? I really want to peel you... unnie, what you said just now was really a little bit too much!"Lisa said and she picked up the apple and the fruit knife on the bedside, peeling it seriously.

"Yes... unnie, do you know? Kim Seokjin, he actually cried for you, did you just see his eyes red? That should be because he watched you all night without sleeping..."

Should they change their views on the knowledge of men?

Even Kim Jennie, who hates men the most, speaks for Seokjin this time.

How could Jisoo not know what she said just now, a little heavy?

"Forget it, let's stop talking about unnie... She doesn't feel good in her heart!" Lisa touched Jisoo’s head.