Chapter 25

"Go to your house? It's easy to say, how could we know where you live is a place where birds don't shit?" Rosé said with a disgusting face. She has no interest in this residence of Park Jimin.

"If Moonlight Road is a place where birds shit, then I don’t care!" He shrugged.

"He is our neighbor!" Jennie was really regretful, she should investigate where they live.

"Neighbor?" Rosé pointed at the opposite people in disbelief.

"Yeah." Jennie nodded

"The owners of the four villas on the top of the mountain are...they?" Jisoo's mouth opens into an o shape. They actually lived on the top of a hill with the heads of the Night Organization for a year?

"It's ridiculous? After living together for a year and a half, you don't even know who the other party is? You don't bother to investigate if the leaders of your dignified organization has low eyelids and lives in?" Rosé said this, but what she thought was 'I am embarrassed to say that others, isn’t it the same for myself?'

"Because at that time we didn't put the people down the mountain in our eyes, not to mention that no one dared to cause trouble under the Night Organization site. After we moved in, we just strengthened our manpower." Kim Taehyung leaned against Jimin’s car and said.

"Then this is too exaggerated? We haven't seen each other for a year and a half. What is this!" It’s not a short time for more than a year, but they live in one place but haven’t seen each other. Lisa thinks it’s incredible.

"By the way, are we digressing?"
Jimin interrupted this topic, which is irrelevant to him.

"The decision I made can't be changed by anyone. If you don't worry about what I said, you can come and see her at any time, but what I am going now is with her."Jimin points at Jennie. "Go back!" The perseverance in the eyes, the firmness of the tone, the similarity is saying 'If it is preventing me, the same we will use force to solve!' Jimin pointed at Jennie and said firmly, wanted to take her away.

"Jungkook, hyung, why do you think if Jimin, so insist on taking Jennie Kim away?" Playing with Park Jimin since childhood, but it was the first time that Kim Taehyung saw such a determined look in Jimin’s eyes.

"He is now in a state of ambiguity. Even if you are asking him, he won't give the answer you want." Jungkook knows Jimin. He is the kind of cold outside but warm inside. In the eyes of others, he is a cold iceberg, but when he is alone with them in private, he is the one who plays the craziest.

"Um! Kook, you are right, this kid must have found a bunch of reasons to wait for our various problems!" Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook leaned against the car and whispered Jimin’s thoughts.

"Jennie wants to go home, but with us, not with you. We aren't your subordinates. Don't speak to us in such a commanding tone." Lisa gave him a look who wanted to accompany her at any time, and wanted to take away Jennie’s hopeless eyes.

"If today... I must take her away?" Judging from the breath, eyes and tone of Park Jimin, his patience has reached the limit.

"Park Jimin, I'm the one who speaks, put away your scary posture, we grew up scared, you should keep it to scare others." Jennie understand very well that
If this continues, they'll have to fight.

"No Jen, today, you can't go with him in any way." Seeing Park Jimin's arrogance, Chaeyoung felt unhappy in her heart.

"That's right, Jennie, we are worry about you leaving with him, don't go..." Jisoo shook Jennie’s hand. She looked at Jisoo helplessly and Jimin standing not far away.

What should I do? My friend’s worry I understand. But Park Jimin’s home I can’t help but go. Jennie was so undecided.

Jisoo's inspiration flashed, and she suddenly thought of a way in her mind.
Kim Jisoo, this little idiot bug, what can she think of?

Seeing Kim Jennie's dilemma,  Jisoo’s little head suddenly flashed, and she figured out a way.

"Jen, do you have to go?"

"Um!" Jennie nodded. She didn’t know what else she can say.

"I have an idea, don’t know if it’s okay?" Jisoo looks at everyone.

"This...cough, unnie, I don't want to broke you, but your way is to let it be forgotten!" Lisa doesn’t report much hope for Jisoo’s unspoken thoughts.

"What, Lis, why can't you not trust people so much?" Jisoo looked a little angry. Her method is so unreliable?

"It's not that we don't believe you, it's just...! Jisoo, said it!" Rosé can't bear to hit this little Jisoo. She has the power to speak, and they also have the power not to do it.

"Ahem..." Jisoo lightened her throat. "My way...that's it!" She shook her small hand and shook her head.

"If you have something to say, don't sell it..." Oh, Lisa is really a headache. Kim Jisoo, if this little idiot can think of a good way, she will...she will commit suicide.

"Okay, I just want to say that Jennie insists on going, and we are worry about her, this stal..." Jisoo points to Park Jimin, almost called a stallion again. "Oh no, it's this big iceberg. The flower-hearted ghost and a pervert, he says don't want to live with a group of women, then we...instead, staying with Jen at his house, how about it?" Jisoo blinked her big eyes and looked at everyone. She feels this idea was very good.

"Don't say, Jisoo, you girl can really come up with a good way" Rosé put her tightly into her arms.

"Could it be that the little head of the silly bug has been opened up?" Lisa really didn’t see it, little Jisoo could come up with this method.

Send someone to accompany Jennie, this idea is really good

"I took noodles to commit suicide" Lisa whispered.

"What? Lis, what noodles do you mean...?" Jisoo looks at the embarrassing Lisa.

"Nothing, hehe, I mean, I want to eat noodles made by Jen, so I will come to accompany her tonight"

After listening to Jisoo’s series of adjectives, Park Jimin’s face was dark. Jisoo’s approach is good, but the question is, will Jimin agree?