Chapter 30(1)

Around 06:30 in the morning...

Kim Taehyung, who had almost stayed up all night, thinking about last night. This villa is not safe now, because Park Chaeyoung won't let him go easily. She didn't get up yet, so he should hide first.

But, he couldn't go out dressed like this right?

Forget it, life is all that matters.

Taehyung got up and walked downstairs quietly, because he knew Park Chaeyoung must be a highly vigilant person too, so any small noise will wake her up.

But how did he know that Chaeyoung was no longer on the bed? It's not that she got up, but...

Please look on the floor, he doesn't know when, this highly vigilant Miss Park actually went to sleep on the floor.

So quietly, Taehyung came downstairs, opened the door and finally dared to sigh.

After much deliberation, Taehyung decided to go to Jimin's house. Because of where Kim Jennie is, even if Chaeyoung will make trouble, he is not afraid.

"Who is it?" Jennie, who has been up for a time, was making breakfast in the kitchen.
Jimin has already gone out for morning exercises.

Toc toc, there was another knock on the door.

"Who don't bring the keys to go out." She wiped her hand on the apron, and opened the door.

"Hyung, my life was almost gone last night!" Taehyung didn't even see who was opening the door, so he put his hands on her, while looking behind him, wandering if Park Chaeyoung has been chasing him.

"Ah! Asshole!" Jennie screamed, grabbed him hand, and threw him into the living room.

"How could it be you??" Taehyung, lying on the ground, looked at Jennie blankly.

It's really no time to go out. He was almost shot to death at home, and at Park Jimin's house, he was almost through to death by Jennie.

What 'good luck' did he bumped ?

Is it true that he will be lucky if he survive a catastrophe?

"Y-you, you...you! Rogue!" Jennie blushed and turned around.

For nothing else, just because Kim Taehyung fell to the ground and walked away, only wearing a short fell there

"What's wrong??" Hearing Jennie shouting, Lisa hurriedly went downstairs and found a Taehyung that was slowly getting up.

"Why are you here, what did you do to Jen?" Lisa immediately ran to her side, put her hands on her waist, and pointed at him.

"Excuse me miss, she's standing there all right, and I just got up from the floor! And you ask what I did to her? Or what she did to me??"

Does everyone in this world think that only boys can bully girls?

Are girls are destined to be the weaker side?

If so, then he is very dissatisfied.

Because Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban haven't lose to the boys.

"What happened?" After running back in the morning, Jimin came back and found that the door was open. His hands preparing to wipe the sweat with a towel, stopped in the air.

"Tae, what's wrong with you! Why are you dressed like this and ran into my house??"

"Why did I dress like this and went to your house? Jimin, I really want to thank you for bringing Kim Jennie to your house!"