Chapter 69

Jennie did not tell that Jimin slapped her, and Jimin did not mention everything that happened that night.

"Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa are so handsome." Han Yeiran looks at the twins in white suits, fantasizing, if Jimin also wears this one day, how handsome will he be? At that time, she will be his bride.

"Park Jimin..." Lisa called lightly.

"Where is Jen?" Jimin looked around, but did not see Jennie.

"Jen is at Kim Seokjin's house, she wants to accompany Jisoo, Park Jimin..." Lisa grabbed his arm. " Jimin, I have something to tell you, about..." Lisa wants to tell him that they are Dark Angels. Because of this matter, only Jimin is not aware of it now.

"Ahh...!!" Don’t know why, Han Yeiran suddenly felt her heart beating so fast. Today, a good day of marriage, why would her hand be scratched and bleeding? She heart suddenly became uneasy.

"Ranie..." Before Lisa finished speaking, Jimin ran towards Han Yeiran.

"Park Jimin..." Lisa wanted to grab his hand but Jungkook stopped her.

"Liz, today is not suitable to say, what do you think?"

"Fine……" Lisa nodded obediently, but she would regret that she didn’t say it.

There were many people outside the villa, because if so many people, it’s easy to get in.

"Hurry up!!" Three people were messing up in front of Jennie’s car.

"The time is over, hurry up!" Another man looked around, let the wind blow, and whispered. No need to guess, no need to look at it, think and know, these people must be sent by Lan Max. However, what did they do with Jennie’s car?  What are they going to do?

"Jimin oppa, I want to be in Jennie unnie’s car, I want to explain to her clearly, Yeiran does not want Jimin oppa to be unhappy, Jimin oppa don’t reject Yeiran." Han Yeiran’s phone vibrated, she knew that the people over there have done it.

"Okay...thank you!" Jimin thanked her very much, he patted her on the shoulder, and she ran out.

"Wow... I really want to tease you so much. It is so unfair to lead my Chae and Lis to the church so easily!" Jisoo turned around and saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking down holding the hands of Rosé and Lisa.

"I knew you would be like this, so we secretly ran up and brought the wife down!" Then Taehyung kissed Rosé on her cheek.

"Ew! Embarrassing..." Jisoo looked at them with a grimace

"Hehe...!" Lisa was also snickering.

"Let's go dear, get in the car and go to church." Jungkook suddenly bends and hugs Lisa. The girls said this wedding must be simple, because they don’t want to be so tired. So?  After discussion, they decided to go to church to give a life vow, and then go to the honeymoon with the ring. Even the plane is ready near the church.

"Kim Jennie, I want to go on your car, I have something to tell you!" Just when Jennie was about to leave Seokjin’s house, Han Yeiran blocked her way.

"Aren't you afraid that I will kill you?" Jennie tilted her head and looked at her.

"Hehe, today is their wedding day, of course you wouldn't do that!" If the change is a weekday, certainly won’t rush to Jennie like that.

"Jen, she..." Jisoo was a little surprised after seeing Han Yeiran. She and Lan Max were in contact, they know about this. Because Jennie said, don’t let everyone know, explain these after getting married.