Chapter 23(2)

"It's fine?" Lisa is still not convinced.
She put her hand on Jennie’s shoulder and asked seriously.

"Well, don't worry, remember where are we!" Jennie greeted Lisa with a sweet smile, and she left with peace in mind.

"So? You can smile too! And you smile beautifully." Park Jimin cross his arms around his chest and looked at Jennie.

"Do you want to take care of it? Tell what you want. Don't waste my time." Jennie was back to the coldness of the past, she grab a chair and sat down.

"Why? You are so far away from me, afraid that I'll eat you?" Jimin’s face has a playful smile. This smile makes Jennie look very uncomfortable.

"It's doesn't talk about being afraid, I just don't want to. Tell me, you need something? Or maybe it's just to ask me if I'm afraid of you? If it's the question, then I can answer you now... No." Jennie got up and said coldly, turned around and prepared to leave. Jimin catches up with Jennie in a strode.

She quickly turned around and raised her leg to kick him. The superficial calmness, the panic in her heart made her forget, that what she was wearing was too short. Jimin’s body tilted slightly and raised his hand, holding her ankle that kicked him.

"The black one is more suitable for you. Hehe!" Jimin chuckled and let her go. This laughter makes Kim Jennie sound so harsh. This laughter was full of sarcasm for her. Jennie stood there, clenched her fists, looking at the man in front of him.

"What the hell are you going to do!"
Jennie's calm face, frowning, widening her eyes and shouting at Park Jimin.

"I'm not going to do anything, I just want to ask you what should we do with the account of the Killing My Night Organization." Park Jimin sat back in the chair, put his left hand on the table and tilted his head to look at her.

"I told you one last time, who bully my Gods, die. This sentence wasn't joking with you, it isn't aimed at your Night Organization. The only blame is that they did not put my words in their minds." Jennie shook her head and said to Park Jimin. At the same time, she was telling him that this account had nothing to do with them, they were damned.

"Okay, you explain it very well." Jimin clapped his hands in agreement. "But I am also a principled person. If you use a knife or gun on my people, you are provoking me, not to mention that you aren't only using a gun ,you killed with a gun." Park Jimin has a calm expression and a smile on his face. But his smile was hiding a knife, calm on the surface, but with a warning. Warning Kim Jennie that he want to settle accounts with her, she have no right to explain anything.

"Kill someone with a gun?" Jennie thinks about what happened in the warehouse.
Suddenly her thoughts were frozen on Kim Jisoo.

"You got it?" Jimin looked at Jennie with a serious expression on her small face.

"Since you keep me, it proves that you have thoughts. Let's talk, what you thinking about!"Jennie doesn’t want to talk nonsense with Park Jimin. Because this man is more cunning than a fox, you have to be very careful when you talk to him. Otherwise a small inadvertent will fall into his trap. It’s really tiring to talk to such a person.

"Okay, I like smart women with strength and ability." Jimin got up and approached Jennie step by step. She didn't hide, because she knew that hiding was just a waste of time.

"The problem is that I hate men like you so much." Jennie looked at Jimin, eyes full of disgust. In the dictionary of her life, a man is a vicious virus.

"You are the first woman to say that you hate me." Jimin walked to her side, holding up her jaw.

"But you are not the first man I hate." She unceremoniously pushed away his hand.