Chapter 56

(Really, you need to watch this, this is my nth time watching and Love it 💙💙 this dance moves are just... PERFECT!!!) Don't know if you already watched it, well...

They should haven't thought of, Seulgi actually knew Jisoo. And...they are still very good friends.

Poor Seokjin, she just decided to stand on Jisoo's side. Of course, she and Jin are still acting, but, Jisoo won't be angry at how she plays. Because she already knows what the truth is. Instead, it was Seokjin. How will he react?

"Why haven't they come back? They won't start fighting in the bathroom? Jin, Kim Jisoo's arm injury isn't healed yet." Jungkook looked at Lisa and the others who were already asleep on the table.It's strange, why are they not worried about her unnie at all?

Just when the both were worried, the door was kicked open. It isn't someone else who kicked the door, Kim Jisoo.

Seokjin patted the table and stood up, looking at her for head to toe. Fortunately, nothing happened.

Jisoo glared at him then walked to the seat. At this moment, Seulgi also walked in.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin touched her long hair.

"I'm fine" She smiled and nodded her head.

' Three o'clock in the afternoon, act with me, and watch the show.'

Jisoo used her cell phone to send a text message to the girls. They took out their mobile phones and read the text message, the collective reaction was to look back at her. And Jisoo was already lying on the desk, asleep.

Acting? ? What kind of play... What did the two of them spoke in the bathroom and what they decided?

Ring............!

Finally, the class is over.

"Come on, to the restaurant." Jisoo did not even look at Seokjin, walked to the table of her friends and knocked in it.

Jisoo stood in front of the class door.

"Jisoo, can I treat you to lunch?"

"Jisoo, this is my mobile phone number. What is yours? I have liked you for a long time. "

"Jisoo............"

She stood there, surrounded by boys in her class and other classes, three circles inside and three circles outside.

"Hehe...hehe... hyung, things don't seem to be what you think? These boys..." Jungkook smiled awkwardly and pointed at the door of the classroom.

Seokjin was so angry that his eyes were red, and he clenched his fists and turned around.

"Go away!" Jisoo shouted.

In a rush... The men of the God's jumped out from nowhere.

"Go away, didn't you see our leader ordering you to go? Even you all little newbies dare to ask our leader , are you enough? Go away." The men of the God's stood there and said loudly.

"That's... I'll hand over to you here, don't let them bother me, if they dare to ,huh...throw them down from the first floor... Don't fall to death, let them stay some days in the hospital Just a few days." Jisoo pushed away the crowd and went out.

"Hyung, this method is really..." Jungkook first raised his thumb, then turned down his hand.

"Kim Seokjin, don't say I didn't warn you? Unnie is angry, she can do everything, let's go too... Don't let anyone throw it down here." After Lisa finished speaking, she went out with Rosé and Jennie.