Chapter 64

Rosé looked at the situation in front of her. It’s impossible for Taehyung to misunderstand her. If that’s the case, Lan Max’s goal will succeed. Rosé chooses to believe in him, she believes that Taehyung will keep this secret.At least, it won’t be fair now.

"Huh... Dark Angel?" Rosé removed Taehyung’s hand and took a step forward.

"What? Do you have any questions?" Fake Dark Angel A looks at her.

"Of course I have. If you the real, what am I?" Rosé raised her hand and brushed her long hair and don’t know when, she was holding a dart in her hand. She has a faint smile on her face, pointing at the two people in front of her. She doesn’t have to look back to know that Taehyung must be surprised at the back.

Taehyung looked at Rosé quietly. Why, his heart isn't too surprised, but there is a hint of happiness? Is it because Park Chaeyoung exposed her identity in front of him?

"Chaeyoung..." He whispered.

"You...you are...!" Fake Dark Angel B looks very surprised. It turns out that the girl Lan Max wants to deal with isn't the president of j·m, but also the mysterious organization Dark Angel?

"Leader of Dark Angel! Park...Chae...young!" Rosé said her name word by word.

"Then please the leader of the Dark Angels and the leader of the Night Organization go to hell!" After speaking, the two fake Dark Angels pulled the trigger to fight Taehyung and Rosé.

"Careful..." Because they are worried about each other, Taehyung and Rosé said at the same time. She bounced into the air, took out a dart and shot at the two people. This is the advantage of using darts. Without sound, people can die.

Looking at the two lying on the ground, Rosé lowered her head, she didn’t know how to face Taehyung. She doesn’t know if he will be angry, because she has always lied to him. Although, she didn’t know what love is before. However, Rosé knows that there can be no deception between two people in love.

"Chaeng..." Taehyung saw through her mind. He walked to her side and raised his hand to tidy her hair.

"Kim Taehyung...I... surely you have a lot to ask me!" Rosé did not dare to raise her head, because she didn’t know what he was looking at in that moment.

"Call me Tae...Always calling me by my full name, it feels strange!" Taehyung raised her head and stared directly at Rosé.

"Kim...Tae! Tae...?" Rosé didn't expect that he didn't ask her anything, and this look, his gaze of those eyes is much gentler than before.

"Haha... Chaeng, I'm not Kim Taetae, haha! Idiot, what are you worried about? Worried that I will be angry? Don't worry... I won't! Because I believe that you did't tell me it's because there are reasons you don't want to say, just like you are the president of j·m. When the time comes, you will naturally tell me, won't you?" Taehyung’s understanding made Rosé feel her eyes wet. The first time, the first time that she wrapped her hands around Taehyung’s waist without telling her and buried her head on his chest.

"Tae..." Rosé said softly. "The person who adopted us was the boss of the killer group. You only know what happened to Jen after we were adopted, but you don’t know that we have lived an inhuman life for five years!" For Rosé in those five years, it was like living in hell with Satan.

"Five years of...inhuman life?" Taehyung looked at her. Five years, what have they experienced?

"Yeah, at five and seven years old, the four of us were separated and sent to four different places for special training, that is, special training for killers. On the eve of the separation, we hugged each other tightly and vowed to come back alive.  No, we were seven years old at the time, and Lis was only six. Think about what it would be like for a six or seven year old child to be sent to killer training...!" She gently shook her head.
Children of that age should be happily playing and living happily, but they were sent to an inhuman place, living an inhuman life.