Chapter 28

"Why are there two cars???"

Jisoo parked her car aside, and discovered that outside this villa of unknown house, there was also a silver-white roadster parked.

"Who you love has nothing to do with Miss Me."

Jisoo smiled lightly, picked up her bag and walked to the door

  Dingdong...dingdong...dingdong!

Jisoo still rang the doorbell politely

"Damn! Dare to let Miss Me feed the mosquitoes outside? I think you don't want to live anymore...!"

Jisoo leave that side like a tiger, kicked to the poor door.

"Why are you still here?" Kim Seokjin, who had just taken a shower, has his bath towel, with a white towel on his shoulders.

Black short and fragmented hair, still dripping with small drops of water.

Since he was thirsty just after taking a shower, he went downstairs to drink water.

"Seokjin, let us stay today and accompany you! Okay!"

  Wearing............

Aimee, the beauty in red translucent lace pajamas, is touching Seokjin’s sturdy chest with her small hand.

   "Go……!"Seokjin firmly held the girl’s hand and threw it to the side.

Such a girl, the more he looks, the more disgusting he gets.

But just think of that little ghost, his face will have a fascinating smile.

"Jin, we really admired you for a long, long time!"

Another woman in pink pajamas, after seeing Seokjin’s ecstatic smile, she hung directly on his body.

Hawk voice, delicate little hands drew circles on his chest.

"Don't force me to beat women..." Seokjin just tossed the woman hanging on him aside.

 pum......pum.....pum!

There was another angry kick at the door outside.

Doesn't mean carrying anger, but also...dangerous

Poor Kim Seokjin, when he opened the door, when he saw the person outside the door.

What will happen?  ?  ?

"It's so late, who will it be?" From the banging door, Seokjin didn’t expect it would be a girl knocking on the door.

"Oh, please open the door to the lady!"Kim Jisoo shouted

  Crack...

The door was opened...

Kim Seokjin held the door handle, staring at Jisoo in a daze.

This...Isn't he kidding, he's dreaming

Is there really the little Sooya he was missing just now?  ?  ?

  But the next second...

   "what……!" Jisoo’s scream brought him back to reality.

Not wandering, thinking randomly Kim Jisoo, throw away the bag in her hand and cover her eyes with both hands

   not good!

Seokjin turned around to see the two girls in the house

"Look, here comes a prettiest..."

The girl in red pajamas looks at Jisoo standing outside the door.

"That's right, she came to the leader Seokjin's house in the middle of the night, and what a shyness of pretending to be!"