Chapter 51

What is the feeling of spend the day like years?

For the few people outside the operating room, are spending minutes like years, and seconds like years. Because no one knows what's going on inside.

Finally, the lights in the operating room

The dean took off his mask and gloves and walked out, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"How is Park Jimin" Jennie was the first to rush over.

"Say, how is Jimin" The dean hasn't waited for an answer, but Taehyung also ran over.

"Why are you so slow, just say it, if something happens to Jimin, I will let you all go to the funeral!" Seokjin waved his hand and shouted.

"Stop!!"

When Jeon Jungkook and Park Chaeyoung weren't able to speak yet, the dean raised his hands, swiped gently, and called for a stop.

"Fortunately, it hit the arm. If it hit the heart part, even if it is five centimeters away from the heart, Master Jimin will be killed...The gun and bullets should be specially processed... The lethality is very strong, the ordinary bullets hurt the arm, injure the arm. But Master Jimin this shot, the bullet shattered a bone, and the bleeding wasn't only because the bone pierced the arm artery."

Can bullets shatter bones? ?

Gosh, what concept is this, the dean isn't kidding, right?

"What will happen to him?" Jennie didn't know, what kind of mood she asked the dean. "Fortunately, it isn't crushed, but there will be some sequelae, such as the reaction and movement of the arm won't be as fast as before..." The dean still looks at everyone with a serious face

Because of the reaction speed, Park Jimin's life will be in danger at a critical moments.

At this moment, the nurse pushed Jimin out. Everyone didn't ask the dean anything, just followed the nurse to the ward.

Ay, Lan Max

In just a few days, you sent Park Jimin and Kim Jisoo to the hospital successively. It seems that he really thinks that his life is too long.

Jennie sat beside Jimin's bed. She doesn't know what to say, what should she say.

"Unnie..." Rosé was standing behind her

Men

Jennie's most hated and painful things in her whole life.

But today, there was a man who saved her without even thinking about his life. Rosé knows that Jennie must be very confused.

"I'm okay, you can go back...it's useless even there are too many people! There are so many people of the Night Organization outside, everyone go back, come tomorrow morning!" Jennie turned around and said.

The excuse she made for herself to staying here is simple

Park Jimin was lie here because he saved her.

She won't just leave like this. Even if she leaves, she has to wait for Jimin to wake up.

"Jen, then you have to be careful, take this..." Rosé handed the gun to her, the current situation just in case.

"Tomorrow morning, I will buy some food and come over."

"Ok, Chae, I know, don't worry, nothing will happen..." Jennie took the gun and put it beside Jimin's bed.

"Jennie Kim, I'll trouble you to take care of that Jimin... we are going" After Taehyung finished talking to her, he left Jimin's ward with everyone.