Chapter 19

Lalisa Manoban stood in front of the boy and coldly dropped a sentence. "Traitors, I never need it." Then she turned around and kicked him. With a plash, the grass of the window broke and the boy flew out. He fell heavily on the ground, staring, bleeding from the corners of his mouth, and fell down there...He flew to the sky to be God’s subordinate.

The class suddenly became a mess.
Lisa was the first person to kill a student after Park Jimin and them. Moreover, she was still a woman. She slapped her hands, shook her head, and came back to the Class B, grabbed a chair and sat on it.

"Who else wants to fly out from here?Lisa lowered her head, playing with her fingers.

"What do you want." Sana's hand went under the desk.

"What you don't want, disband your organization today. I don't want to say more about the rest." Lisa tilted her head, looking at Sana.

"Dreams..." Sana took out a knife and aimed it at Lisa. "It's better for you to get out of here, or I will fly you out of here!" She shouted at her.

"Knife? It's fast?" Lisa rolled her eyes and Sana lowered her head. She didn’t put her knife in her eyes at all.

"Ah, go on." Sana waved the knife in her hand. The others also took out their knives from under the table and ran towards Lisa.

"Which of us will be faster?" Lisa took out the gun unhurriedly and pointed it at the person running towards her

"It's true? or false."  A boy asked blankly

"Want to try?" Lisa's gun point at the boy’s leg, with a Boom shot, the boy dropped the knife in his hand, knelt on the ground with his leg and rolled

"Gunshots?" Jeon Jungkook who just came down from the lounge, looked around alertly. Then he heard a panic in the third grade B class. He walked towards there.

"Scatter or not?”Lisa pointed at Sana with a gun, and walked towards her step by step.

"Scatter!" Sana dropped the knife in her hand. She was dissatisfied, but she knows that if she want revenge, she will die. This life is gone, there is nothing, there is no hope of revenge.

"What's happening?!" Jungkook looked at Lisa and shouted. The cold tone brought another cold wind to the classrooms.

"It concern you?"  Lisa retracted the gun and walked towards the door.

"Injured and murdered in the Imperial College, do you think it has something to do with me?" Jungkook blocked Lisa’s path.

"Kill someone with a gun? Huh." Lisa smiled coldly, then took out the gun she just put on her waist and point it at the boy who fell on the ground. Boom shot, it hit the boy’s head.

"You…" Jungkook points to her

Was she a girl?

How can she kill someone without blinking their eyes? And she can still be expressionless, like it doesn’t matter. The gunshot of Lisa scared the students of the class. They all threw down the knives in their hands and ran out.

"Me... what's with me?" Lisa looked at Jungkook, raised the gun in her hand, and blew the muzzle down

"Why did you kill him!" Jungkook pointed at the boy who died on the groundand looked at Lisa with an angry face, and shouted

"Huh? Why should I kill him?" Her face finally hung an arc. It was just a smile without any emotion or warmth. Ice enters people's hearts...

"You said it, I am in..." Lisa points at him.
"The Imperial College shot and killed someone. If I didn’t kill him, wouldn’t I be too sorry for what you said?" Lisa seems to be telling Jungkook: The boy’s death was caused by him.

"Lalisa Manoban, what kind of girl are you." Jeon Jungkook suddenly felt that, he can't understand her at all. He couldn’t read what was she thinking about.

"What kind of girl am I, does it concern you? Jeon...Jungkook?" Lisa rolled her eyes at him and turned to leave.

"Stop." Jungkook turned around and called her in a commanding tone. He has to worry about it. These girls have been listed as dangerous figures by Jeon Jungkook now.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything to you, if you want to guard, I don't care." Lisa stopped and tilted her head, looking at Jungkook. After speaking, she left Class B.

Jeon Jungkook frowned, this girl was really amazing. She can actually read his mind...at a glance, she can see what he was thinking.

Lisa opened the door of Class A, walks to her desk, sit down, and joins the sleeping ranks.

"What happened! Why...are you back so soon?" Kim Taehyung looked at Jungkook who returned to the lounge with a dark face.

"They...are dangerous, really dangerous." Jungkook closed the door of the lounge and sat next to Taehyung.

"They? Aish...The newbies, what happened?" Park Jimin closed the laptop, locking his eyebrows.

"It's Lalisa Manoban, she just broke up the school girls organization, and they took over it, and she also killed two people, a boy was kicked out of the window by her and fell to death, and the other...was killed in front of my face with a gun." Jungkook said while remembering the expression of Lisa’s just now.

She was colder than the killer. Was she really cold-blooded, without a trace of temperature...?