Chapter 61

After getting up in the morning to freshen up, Jennie, don't know why, felt very worried for something in her heart.

"What is this feeling?" Jennie's right hand was lightly clenched into a fist and placed on her chest. She bowed her head and walked downstairs thinking about her thoughts.

"What? Are you fine?" Jimin looked at her who had been listless this morning.
He get up from the sofa and walk to her side and ask.

"I don't know what's wrong, I'm so confused and annoyed... Park Jimin, is there no action on Lan Max there?" When Jennie looked up and saw him, her heart became more flustered.

"He has no news at all, and no one knows what he is plotting! Don't worry, there will be nothing wrong, I am here with you." Jimin hugged her waist, letting her head rest on his shoulders.

"But... I am worried that something will happen to you." Jennie whispered in his arms.

"Hehe... If something happens to me, you will worry about me, then I also want to thank Lan Max!" Knowing that Kim Jennie will worried about him, Jimin felt very warm in his heart. Since when, he let go of all his self-esteem in order to make her care about him and love him.

"Park Jimin, don't say nonsense, I don't allow you to have an accident, you hear it, I don't allow you." What's the matter, what happened in the morning? If something happens to him, what will she do?  ?  Jennie doesn't know, and doesn't dare to think.

"Idiot, how could something happen to me? I didn't marry you yet! For you..." Jimin lowered his head and said in her ear. "I will live well, you are my only hope to live, so don't leave me!" He hugged her waist tightly, his head choked in her ear.

Dong...dong...dong

Rosé and Taehyung stood outside and knocked on the door.

"They really know how to pick the best time..." Jimin let go of her hand helplessly, muttering dissatisfiedly.

"I'll open the door... Remember what you promised me!" Jennie turned and ran to the door.

"It smells so good, Jen, did you make breakfast?" Jisoo walked to the living room and smelled the fragrance wafting from the dining room.

"No..." Jennie turned around and looked at Jimin.

"I made it, come and eat, then go to school!" He said coldly, because he is in a very unhappy mood right now, because they broke the romantic scene that he and Jennie only had in a while.

"He can cook?" Rosé changed her shoes, pointed at Jimin and asked Taehyung.

"As long as we want to learn, there is nothing we can't do... Let's go, I haven't eaten Jimin's cooking for a long time!" Taehyung walked towards the restaurant holding Rosé's waist.

"Ready to eat!" After sitting down, Jisoo,. Rosé and Lisa wanted to taste Park Jimin’s cooking skills. Unexpectedly, his cooking skill wasn't lazy, the food is so delicious. Jennie just smiled faintly, looking towards

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Rosé put down the chopsticks in her hand and looked at her.

"Nothing...just not awake" She rubbed her eyes and pretended not to wake up, she didn’t want to break everyone’s mood because of herself.

"Wha...Breakfast, don’t eat it anymore!...I haven’t eaten it yet!" Jennie pretended to grab food with everyone as before, with a smile on her face, but a faint worry deep in her eyes...

With an uneasy heart, Jennie rides in Jimin’s car and goes to school with him all the way. As soon as they arrived at school and was about to walk towards the classroom, Jimin’s cell phone rang.