Chapter 27(1)

"I'll get something!" Rosé got up and walked upstairs

"Chae, what are you going to get?" Jisoo said sitting on the sofa.

"Pack the clothes..." Rosé walks and talks.

"Pack the clothes?" Jisoo looked at her.

 "She want to...???" Jisoo has an idea in her mind that she thinks is unlikely.

 "Wait for me!" Jisoo shouted, got up and followed Rosé.

 "Chae, do you want to...?" Jisoo stood at the door of Chaeyoung’s room, looking at her who packed the clothes into the bag.

"Go to their house..." Rosé lowered her head and continued to pack things.

 "Who's?" Jisoo is a little puzzled.

  Them?  ?

"Whatever, as long as it is not Park Jimin's house" Chaeyoung pulled the bag chain, turned around and looked at the friend standing at the door.

"Why are they allowed to order us to do this? Why can Park Jimin control Jen like this? The initiative is in their hands? In their dreams,  look who we are!" Chaeyoung lifts the bag and walks out.

"Wait a minute! I'll pack my things too" Jisoo thought about it and decided.

Who do they think they are?  Turn off whoever you want, turn off whoever you want to see?
Everyone is gone , and Jisoo don't want to live in such a empty villa alone.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs." Chaeyoung smiled at her, picked up the bag and walked downstairs.

Ten minutes later, Jisoo walked downstairs with her bags.

"Go, find a house to live in. Dare to not let us live. Let's beat them!" Jisoo shook her small fist in front of her.

  "Okay, let's go!" Chaeyoung touched  Jisoo’s head.

  "Well, I want to live at the top of the mountain, live high and see far, hehe!!!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung walked outside the door and locked the door.

Throw the bag into the car, and each drive in its own car

  Go up the mountain...

Rosé parked the car next to the third villa because the lights in the second villa were off

"I live here!" Rosé looked at her other friend.

"Ok, be careful, please call if you have any problems!"Jisoo gestured to rosé.

"And if he refuses to accept it, let's hit it!" Jisoo raised her little pink fist and shook it.

"Don't worry, you must beat him up, you can't get used to it"

Rosé picked up the bag with her right hand and turned her back and raised her left hand, waved to Jisoo and walked to the villa. Park Chaeyoung, who came to the door of the villa, didn't raise her hand to knock on the door, but... she directly raise the leg to kick it.

Pum...After a few kicks, there is no movement in the room. She kicked a few more vigorously.

"Don't bother me, I feel upset today, just get out of here!" Kim Taehyung slammed the air shaker in his hand and got up to open the door.

"Go away? Go ahead and let me see?"
Rosé pushed away Kim Taehyung, who was standing in a daze in front of the door, and walked into the living room.

"What are you... here?" Kim Taehyung's eyes fell on her bag.

"Nothing, just to live here!" And she threw the bag to the sofa, leaning on it and watching Kim Taehyung.