Chapter 32

The one thinking of getting Jennie Kim's Park Jimin, he didn't expect he will be dealt with by Jennie’s misconceptions.
This was really the most depressed morning for Park Jimin.

  "Why? There will be so many people around here?" Jimin parked the car at the school gate.

After the establishment of jennie kim’s gods, the nympho guard in the school disappeared

Why are so many people surrounded today?

"Look, it's master jimin and Jennie"

A girl found Park Jimin and Kim Jennie when she turned her head, and said loudly.

"Why did they come to school together???"

"Yes, Jennie sister didn't drive but came in Master Jimin's car. Could it be that they???"

A group of girls were there discussing that them appeared in front of the school in the same car.

Of course, everyone knows what they think

That is, they suspect they are really together

  "No, didn't the gods and Night organization fight yesterday? I heard that somes of Night organization died?"

  Another girl asks a question

  "Yes, I heard that it was park Chaeyoung, Lisa Manoban and that pair, that Kim Jisoo killed a few of night Organization's subordinates!"

This is a group of people discussing the "cohabitation" incident between Park Jimin and Kim Jennie, and another group of people discussing the incident of the gods killing the night organization.

  "Look... your gods became famous in school overnight!"
Jimin tilted his head and said in Jennie’s ear.

"What we killed was the black sheep of the Night Organization. You should thank us. Their existence is to discredit your face and bully the little girl. Why do you keep such a person?" Jennie still thinks that he was justified in killing.

"You still think you are reasonable, don't you? Then, how can we solve this?" Killing can still make sense, Park Jimin suddenly thought of a sentence. It seems they are always right, wrong is also right, and irrational is also reasonable. Is this sentence was made for these girls?

"Leave it to me……" Jennie opened the door and got off with small steps

"You are here this morning, are you waiting to watch the night organization and the gods solve yesterday's matter?"
Jennie stood beside the crowd, and shouted coldly.

  ………………

No one answered, it was quiet

"Yesterday the Gods were just solving some inner ghosts inserted into the night organization outside... it is not the conflict between the gods and the night organization that you imagine!"

Jennie explained happened yesterday as weeding for the night organization

"This statement, only she can think of ?" Jimin also opened the door and got off.

But he leaned against the car and didn’t go forward

"jimin? What happened with this!"

Not enough fun at home this morning?  Is this going to school again?

Kim Taehyung parked beside Park Jimin’s car, got out of the car and walked to Jimin’s side.

"Why surrounded so many people? Isn't there no nympho guard?"
Jeon Jungkook stopped the car and asked Lisa.