Chapter 60

When they left the salon, Jungkook and Lisa also left the Kim company at the same time.

"Don't worry, it's okay!" Lisa can feel that since leaving Kim company, Jungkook has been very upset.

"Hmm... I just feel that if I fail, I will be so sorry for your efforts!" He held the steering wheel tightly with his hands, stepped on the accelerator to the end and rushed to the reception.

Similar to an appointment, everyone came to the Century Hotel almost at the same time. The cooperation scene of j·m is really lively, and the club is full of famous cars.

"God... how did you get here now? I thought you arrived long ago!" Taehyung said to Jungkook in an anxious tone after getting off the car.

"Things have delayed some time, let's go!" Jungkook's expression is kind of apologetic.

"It's okay, let's go... it's better, of course, will show up at the end! This is called pressure field!" Jennie actively held Jimin's hand. These most basic etiquettes, they have long learned in that place...

The moment the hotel door was opened, the noisy reception site suddenly became quiet.

"Beautiful... so beautiful! Are they really human? They..." A man with a wine glass in his hand looked at the four who walked slowly into the venue. Although the 'beautiful' word is very tacky, he really can't find other words to describe them.

"The four big families are the four big families, be late for such an important reception, you really put the j·m company in your eyes!" Lan Max and Sana came to Jimin and the guys.

Lan Max of course knows that his opponent is only Jeon Jungkook alone, but he still said in a provocative tone

"Lan Max, don't be too arrogant, even if we did't come, this right of cooperation will be Jeon Jungkook, understand?" Jennie looked at him with danger in her eyes. Although they can't wait to beat him up, but she still has a smile on her face.

"The don't be too arrogant it's for you guys? The party hasn't started yet. Who knows who will be the last laughing." Sana said staring at Jisoo.

When they didn't show up, Sana was the most impatient. She knew that as soon as these girls appeared, she was immediately beaten down. She isn't convinced, why does the halo always revolve around them?

"Oh? Really... Sana, please don't look at me like that, I'm very upset!" Jisoo clenched her fists. One day she will torture Lisa miserably!

In that moment, the lights at the reception suddenly went out.

"Good evening everyone, I am Luna, the chief representative of j·m company, I have just seen my important guests come to the scene, then the reception will begin now..." As soon as Luna's voice fell, a beam of light shone towards the girls.

"Im...important guests?" The boys asked at the same time.

No wonder, they were so calm from start to finish, so they actually know the president of j·m? No wonder they will say that there is more sensational news than marriage, this news is really sensational enough. Because they have found a girlfriend who has friendship with the most mysterious group in the world to be their wives?

Along the lights, the four walked towards the stage.

On the stage, Luna said something in Jennie's ear, and she gave her a full smile, because of this sentence, Jennie changed her previous thoughts...

"We have received more than 50% of the shares of the three companies under Lan's company"

Luna knows Jennie's personality, so in less than a month, she has already taken over three companies. Jennie smiled with satisfaction after hearing it, and she also changed her mind!