Chapter 67

There was a strong smell of medicine in the white room. Lisa lying on the hospital bed, the only one in the room.

"Jungkook...I...I!" Lisa in the dream looked at the blood-filled hand. She...she actually killed Jeon Jungkook. "Jungkook!" She suddenly opened his eyes and looked around the room. Her eyes fell on the ring on the bedside table and her trembling hand picked up the ring. She remembered what happened yesterday, she remembers Jungkook telling her that he has been secretly preparing for the engagement. On the day she ran away, he went to the United States to get the ring.

In that case, what she saw in the bar was Lan Max’s man. She fell into his trap, and she was used and controlled by Lan Max.BShe also personally killed Jeon Jungkook and he didn’t even hate her at all.

"Jungkook, why would I let you wait for so long?" Because there was no one in the room, Lisa thought that Jungkook was dead. She picked up the cup on the bedside table and slammed it to the ground, then she get out of bed and pick up sharp pieces.

"Why there is a sound of something breaking?" Jimin and Jennie were walking towards the ward of Lisa. When they were about to walk to the ward, Jimin heard something broken, could it be...

"Lisa..." Jennie shook off his hand and ran into the ward. "No, Lisa, Lis, please let go, calm down, calm down..." She looked at her, who was holding the fragments in her hand and was about to stroke her wrist.

"Jen...how the hell do you want me to calm down!" Lisa looked up Jennie with blurred tears.

"Lis, it's not your fault. You can't have an accident. If something happens to you, Jimin's and I will blame ourselves! So...put down, calm down and listen to me." Jennie slowly walked towards her.

"Don't come!" Lisa waved her hand and said loudly to her.

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I didn't believe in Jungkook. I still... I killed him for Lan Max! Jen, he said he wanted to have me for the third life, I won't let him wait for me so long! I'm going to find him..." Just when she was about to take the shards and scratch her wrists..

"If you are looking for Jungkook, you can go to the intensive care unit." Jimin's simple words let Lisa stop.

"Park... Park Jimin, you...you mean! Jungkook, he..." She looked at the both of them, looking for answers. They nodded heavily to her.

"Oh thanks God……" Lisa broke her tears into a smile, threw away the things in her hands, and ran out of the ward barefoot.

"Thank you..." Jennie said holding Jimin’s wrist.

"You told her to calm down, but are you calm? Idiot..." He gently pinched her little nose while she pouted unhappily. Jimin lowered his head and kissed her red lips.

"Hey...what are you doing! This is the hospital..." Her hands kept hitting on his chest.

"Hehe, what's wrong with the hospital, I just kissed my wife, who dares to order, I'll kill him! And oh, I saved Lalisa with a sentence, shouldn't you return the favour?" Jimin put his arm around her waist, smiling stubbornly. The kiss was justified, because he helped Jennie and didn’t let Lisa commit suicide.

"Yes, it should be all right!" After Jennie finished speaking, she pushed him away and walked out of the ward.

"Lis!" Hearing the door ringing, Rosé looked back at the door.

"Chae, sorry... for making you worry, Jungkook, how it's he!" Lisa held Rosé's hand and looked at her anxiously.

"He hasn't woken up yet, the doctor said, the bullet was too close to the heart, plus too much blood loss... I don't know when he will wake up!" Rosé swallowed back the sentence, Jeon Jungkook has not left the dangerous period.