Chapter 49

The morning gradually light up.

Kim Seokjin gently put down Jisoo’s hand, got up and walked to the window, close his eyes, stretch his waist, breathing the fresh morning air.

"Sooya, I'm leaving..." He returned to the bed, bent down, touched her head, turned and left the bedroom closing the door gently.

"Why didn't they come today?"

When Park Jimin went downstairs, he found Jennie sitting alone on the sofa watching TV.

"Because we are going to see Jisoo unnie today, since you are awake, I will go to Kim Seokjin's house..."She got up with a bag and walked to the door to change shoes.

"Oh, by the way, while unnie isn't well, we will stay with her, so we won't go to school for now, and..." Jennie turned her head smiling at him. A smile with no meaning.

"Call your subordinate who is arranged in The Gods to help me manage my organization, thanks..." Jennie waved her hand, turned and left the villa.

"She? Know it...hehe, I should have expect of it, right?" Jimin lowered his head and smiled.

"Jen..."Rosé raised her hand and high five with her.

"Hmm, did you bring the things?" Jennie and Rosé walked up the mountain. "Yes, here!" She pick up the bag and let her watch it. "He didn't say anything???"

"I didn't see him when I came out..." Rosé shrugged.

"Oh, I didn't see Lis, maybe she is already here..." Jennie said standing outside Seokjin’s house knocking on the door.

"Late!!"Lisa come over and open the door. "Where is Kim Seokjin??" Jennie came in, changed her shoes and asked.

"I didn't see him when I came, there is a note on the table, it is the timetable for the servant to come here" Lisa felt strange, how could Kim Seokjin not be at home at morning?

"Char, go upstairs first, and take a look at Jisoo's room!"Jennie and Lisa walked to the living room.

 "Ok……" Rosé carried her bag and went directly to Jisoo’s room and slightly opened the door.

 "Who" Jisoo was changing her clothes, turning her head nervously.

"I...really, you didn't locked the door when you're changing clothes in other person's houses !" Rosé walked to the bed and put the bag on it. She take out the laptop in the bag and a detector.

 "I... forgot!" Jisoo blinked her eyes and looking side to side.

In other words, she seems to have never locked the door at night since she lived here. She also seems to have never thought about this problem.

She doesn’t know why, it’s anyway an inexplicable peace in her heart.

Rosé walked around her room with the detector.

What is she going to do?  ?  ?

What are they looking for?  Could it be this Kim Seokjin's treasure?  ? 

At this moment, Jennie and Lisa also came up.

"How is it Chae..." Jennie looked at her who put the detector back in the bag.
"Ok, there is nothing, it can be said that there is no safer place than here!" Rosé said. "Good!"

What are they going to do?

Rosé opened the laptop and contacted Luna.

"Hello, bosses..." Luna sitting on the swivel chair, takes off the crystal glasses, holds a pen in her right hand, and raises her left hand to say hello to everyone.