Chapter 42

Seokjin was eager to ask for Jisoo's mobile phone number in the hospital.

And Jisoo is holding things and getting off the car.

"Yes, the key..." Jisoo, who had just walked two steps, found that she had forgotten the car key in the car. When she turned back to get the car key...

Five black business cars came round her

"who?" She immediately became vigilant and looked at a group of men in black.

Intuitively told her that something happened and she was being followed.

Jisoo secretly took out her mobile phone from her bag, just pressed the shortcut key to make the call.

"It's from unnie...I think, she might be asking us what we want to eat!" Lisa took out her phone and changed it.

What she heard after receiving the call was...

"Who? We are from the Black D... pretending to be a dark angel and hurting our boss, thinking we don’t know?"

What Lisa heard was not Jisoo’s voice, but a man’s voice.

  "Oh, Jisoo... There is really something wrong with her, listen ..." Lisa turns her phone into hands-free state.

  "You were sent by Lan Max? I don't understand what pretending to be a dark angel!"

In order not to be discovered, Jisoo threw her mobile phone into Seokjin’s car.

  "You still want to pretend, my brothers have recognized that there were subordinates of the night organization among those people, and some people have seen Kim Seokjin's car near the bar!"

More than 30 people surrounded her.

Poor Jisoo, even if she is very powerful, she can’t beat more than 30 people!

"It's all my fault, how can I be so careless that people find my car?"

Seokjin’s fist slammed into the coffee table.

"Jin..." Jimin it seems very cold.

  "Kim Jisoo drove your car out, don't forget, there is a tracker on the key!" He reminded.

They don’t mean that mobile phones can be tracked, even car keys, necklaces, earrings, etc.

Because everyone on the Way knows that the phone can be tracked, the first thing after catching you is to throw your phone out of the car.

Or, let another group of people take your mobile phone to take you crazy wreath, delay time

   "right……" Seokjin quickly took out the phone and locked the position.

"Damn it, how did she go to Lan Max's site? It's so stupid, I should have followed her if I knew it!" Seokjin was so angry that he really wanted to throw his phone out.

But, it doesn’t work now, how can he find Jisoo if the phone is broken?

You said, if the car keys are taken away, after being kidnapped, Seokjin and the others will be able to find her.

But what?

She just forgot the car key in the car.

"Don't fight in a senseless way, brothers, catch her!"

The man waved his big hand, and more than 30 people all shot at her.

"Jisoo, what should we do,...you guys think of a way!" Lisa was so anxious that her tears were about to fall...