Chapter 24(3)

Seeing Kim Jennie so scared, her body was still trembling. The originally lazy little face has also become bloodless. Park Jimin let her hand go

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin did not expect that her reaction would be so extreme.

"Don't come, don't come." Jennie shrank and leaned to the car door,  still closed her eyes and shaking her head.

She couldn't hear what Jimin said to her at this time, because she put herself deep into that night!

"I didn't want to go over, I won't touch you. Kim Jennie, what's the matter with you? Don't scare me!"

Jimin regretted seeing jennie like a scared little rabbit.

He just saw the fear in Jennie’s eyes, but he still couldn’t help the impulse in his heart.

"Rosé, Lisa,where are you, Jisoo unnie, I'm so scared" Jennie feels like she is back in that room, crouching down behind the door, crouching, tears falling down.

"Oh my God, you...what the hell is going on with you? Kim Jennie, answer me, OK?" Park Jimin is almost crazy.

As long as he reaches out to touch her, Jennie will yell in fright.

Who can tell him what the hell is going on, what happened to this woman before?

Jimin was helpless. When he called her, she didn’t hear it.

It’s as if she is trapped in her own closed world, isolated from the world, and can’t hear outsiders at all.

Park Jimin really had no choice but to take out his mobile phone to call his friend.

Because he has no way to throw away Kim Jennie like this now, no matter if he runs into the club to call people.

After Kim Jennie and Park Jimin left, Kim Taehyung and others sat back to their previous positions and drank, discussing Jimin and Jennie.

The identity of the club owner has been disclosed, there is no need to hide anything.

Park Chaeyoung and the others directly called the manager upstairs to talk about the Club’s further security work.

"Damn it, is the phone muted?"The call only rang twice, Park Jimin cursed impatiently.

"Who will call it so late?" Taehyung put down the wine glass in his hand to get the phone.

"Is it Jimin?" Taehyung took out his mobile phone and watched the call reminder.

"What happened?"Jungkook asked nervously.

If nothing happens, Jimin wouldn’t call so late, not to mention that he just left the Club not long ago.

  "I don't know!" Taehyung answered the phone while shaking his head, just about to ask what's happened

He heard the call...

"Kim Taehyung, why didn't you answer the phone ? Call Park Chaeyoung and the others for the first turning intersection. There is something wrong with Kim Jennie."
Jimin threw the phone back after speaking

   "Oops……" Taehyung put his phone on the table and got up and ran out

Grab the collar of a waiter and ask

"Where is Park Chaeyoung?"

"Excuse me, this gentleman......?" The waiter is still answering politely

"Less talk to me, Kim Jennie has an accident,  tell me where park Jimin and the others are"
Kim Taehyung, how can he listen to the nonsense of the waiter?