Chapter 36

Park Jimin held Jennie in his arms tightly. He turned around and kicked sideways, kicking the unconscious boy into the neatly arranged trolley in the supermarket.

"This gentleman...sir!" Seeing there beginning a fight here, the supermarket security ran over in time.

"Please don't fight or make trouble here, please get out of here if you want to!" The security guard went up to stop Jimin and made a sign of please go.

"Yes... a violent and savage person like him is not worthy of entering such an advanced mall!" The boy got up from the cart and stood on the ground. He also tidy up his clothes and hair in consideration of the image.

"Are you a newbie?" Jimin looked at the security guard in front of him.

"Yes, sir, today is my first day of work. You can complain to me, but you must leave here!" The security guard is still standing there straight, with a calm face.

He believes that he did this completely in accordance with the regulations of the mall. He won’t lose his job even if someone complains. But how did he know that the person he was going out of the mall was the president of their mall?

"Complaints are unnecessary. From now, you..." Jimin points to the security guard. That's a posture that you can't wait to throw the security guard out. "You're fired, I don't want to see you! Get out!" Jimin’s hand pointed at the door again and shouted.

"What happened!" After seeing Park Jimin, a small security guard wasn't sure if this was the president. Because he has been working here for half a year, but he has only met Park Jimin once. So he went to the manager’s office and knocked on the door to tell the manager.

He said that the president seemed to be downstairs, had an argument with others, and his expression was very angry. As soon as the manager heard that the president could come, he was so scared that he dropped the pen in his hand and ran downstairs. Because there are not many people who know Park Jimin here, just listen to his name, but not see him. Could it be that the president came to make an unannounced visit today?

The manager ran out of the crowd, pushed aside the crowd, and took a look.

Well, is really their president.

"Pre...Pre...President!" The manager stood there and shouted stupidly.

"He...is he???" The boy was obviously scared, pointing at Jimin and asking the manager inconceivably.

So young, would he be the president here?

Is he?  ?  ?

"You...you are...!" Even if the boy didn’t see the truth, he knew that the president of this mall was called Park Jimin.

And this mall was opened by him and several of his people for a long time.

"Mr. Wu, how did you become a manager... No one of the security guards in the mall knew me!" Jimin raised his eyes and yelled at the manager.

"Pre... President, you can't blame me for that? You rarely come here. They never even see you. Even if I want to use the smallest pediatrics to recognize people, I don't have a picture of you.  ......!"
The manager nodded and bends over.

The hand still keeps wiping the cold sweat on the forehead.

"I will come often in the future...He is fired, this boy, I don't want to see him... don't want, hear it?!" Jimin finished speaking, pulling Jennie’s hand and shaking his head and left.

When he left, he also deliberately increased the tone of ‘don’t want’.

He will more come often, he will of course come often in the future, because Jennie lives in his house, and he will inevitably come out of the crazy shopping mall often in the future.