Chapter 53

"Jeon Jungkook, drive faster!" Lisa is very anxious, because she just called Rosé, what happened? No one picks up

"Miss, I'm fast enough. This is a car, not an airplane... Even if I drive fast, the shouldn't it happen thing happened"

Listening to the phone, if there really is something, wouldn’t it be too late for them to rush back?

"Ah...Stop talking!" Lisa lowered her head and whispered. "Right……"  she knocked on her head. She was so anxious, Jennie’s phone is broken, isn’t there anyone else? Lisa called Jisoo with her mobile phone.

"Hey, what's wrong Lis" Jisoo answered sitting on the sofa, watching TV and eating fruit.

This enjoyment...

"I'm fine, Chae and Kim Taehyung, they... don't mind, go to Jen first and then to Kim Taehyung's house... That's it." After speaking, Lisa hangs up the phone.

Seokjin walked downstairs.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" He stopped Jisoo who was leaving.

"Just at the right moment, Kim Seokjin,  go to Park Jimin's house to find Jen, and tell them to go to Kim Taehyung's house. I will go there first. I don't know what's wrong, maybe they are fighting again!" After talking, she ran to Taehyung’s house.

Tock tock... She knocked the door.

"Who!" Taehyung yelled, got up and opened the door.

"Where is Rosé?" She pushes him away and entered the house.

"I'm here!" Rosé got up and looked at her unnie standing at the door.

"What's the matter with you, suddenly ran over and said nonsense!..." Taehyung gave Jisoo a white look, then turned and walked to the living room and sat on the sofa bored.

"Then, why was Lisa so anxious, said you and Kim Taehyung and then told us to come quickly." Jisoo changed her shoes and walked to Rosé to sit down.

"I'm fine. I just burned my hand accidentally... Kim Taehyung healed me... It's okay, Lisa called you? What's the matter..." Rosé raised her hand, it was all right.

After healed it, the pain disappeared, but why did Lisa call her?

"Hey, Kim Jisoo, don't you know how to close the door?" Taehyung pointed at the door.

"This, don't close it, because someone will come soon..." Jisoo pointed to the door, and at this moment, n people ran in nervously...

"What happened to Chae?" Jennie ran in and saw rosé standing by the sofa. She didn't even take off her shoes and ran to her.

"Kim Taehyung, what's going on!" She looked at Rosé's hand distressedly, and shouted to Taehyung.

"What's the matter, a phone call called us all, is there a world war?" Seokjin looked at the neatness of the living room, it didn’t seem like they had a fight.

"I'm so crazy..." Taehyung shook his head helplessly.

He didn’t even know what happened, didn’t it burned Rosé's hand?

Why suddenly come so many people, one by one, it feels similar that he did something to her?

"Jen, what happened to all of you...? What did Lisa say... She didn't call me" Rosé touched her hand

"Hey, I forgot my mobile phone in the room, maybe it was Lisa's call and I didn't answer it, did she think something happened to me?" Rosé smiled embarrassedly.

"But what's the matter with your hands..." Jennie looked at her hand.

"This, I just accidentally burnt the oil, so I burned it , but it's okay, Kim Taehyung has already healed it, but it's done my pain..."