Chapter 10

The outside was sunny, but the inside of the restaurant was full of gunpowder. Park Chaeyoung, who was sprayed with coffee by mistake, and Kim Taehyung, who sprayed the coffee, looked at each other.

"Don't blame me, Kim Taehyung, I don't know how to pity and cherish jades today." After saying it, Kim Taehyung, he ran to punch Park Chaeyoung

"Beat me, spray me with coffee first, you still have to take care of it?" Chaeyoung lifted her leg and kicked off his hand. Fortunately, these four girls rarely wear skirts unless they go to clubs.

"Hey hey hey, Kook, your brother has encountered an opponent. If he can't manage it, he won't necessarily win." Seokjin put his hands around his chest and crossed his legs, looking at Taehyung and Rosé, but the lingering light in his eyes was staring at Kim Jisoo.

"It's not that he will lose, because Taehyung has already lost." Jimin frowned and looked them, and said coldly.

"He he." Jennie smiled a few times at Jimin without any temperature.

"Who are you girls? What are you doing?" Park Jimin tilted his head, with a trace of murderous in the depths of his melancholy eyes, looking at Jennie.

"We are humans and Earthlings. What are we doing? Maybe...what a normal person does?" She gave him a cold stare.

"Handsome guys, don't look at us like that. We are here to go to school only because it is the best in the city. It is purely a coincidence that we went to the high school A class. It's that Kim Taehyung that sprayed the coffee on our Chae. It's not that we want to pick something up." Lisa looked at those suspicious eyes, her heart felt very uncomfortable.

At this moment, Rosé jumped onto the table, then jumped from the table to the back of Kim Taehyung and turned around. Her leg was stopped at his head, but didn't kick it down.

"We don't want to have any conflict with you, and become the public enemy of the school's nympho because of you."
Rosé raised her head and looked at Kim Taehyung, whose face was angry and murderous.

"Rosé, let's go out for lunch." Jennie walked outside the restaurant after saying that.

"Remember to tell that girl, don't mess with me. Be careful I'm not being rude to her." Jisoo pointed to Kim Seokjin's and said, he just shook his head to indicate that he didn't care about it.

"Jisoo, let's go." Rosé stood at the door calling Jisoo, she turned and ran towards them with the two long braids fluttering behind her.

"It's so depressed."

Kim Taehyung took the cup and through it to the ground, then kicked over the table and chairs next to him. He, the dignified Night Organization leader would lose out to a girl of unknown origin. If this were spread, the people on the road would not laugh to death?

"It's okay hyung, don't be angry, change your clothes and relax."

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung, put his hand on his shoulder, thinking that these four girls had such good skills. He was afraid that it did not mean that Taehyung would lose, not even Jin and himself wouldn't be their opponents, Rosé and the others left the restaurant on their way to the parking lot.

Everyone opened their eyes wide when they saw them, their faces looked incredible.

"She, after offending Prince Taehyung, can walk out of the restaurant without any incident?" A girl said with a finger pointing at Chaeyoung's back.

"God, how is this possible? It's incredible, okay? How could she be fine! To our prince Taehyung, huh...! Tomorrow the world will make her see it." The other girl puts her hands around her chest and said, then she turned around and left.

"Damn, it's really bad luck, Jen, go to the old place and wait for me first, I'll change my clothes." After getting in the car, Chaeyoung picked up the lavender glasses and put them on, and drove away first.

"Let's go too!" Just after Jennie and others also drove away, a boy ran to the teaching building rolling and crawling.

"Noo...noona!" The boy leaned against the door of Class B in the third year of high school, saying to inside.

"What? The girl was maimed by Taehyung. Was it scrapped or killed?" Sana is sitting there carefully trimming her nails.

"Neither, the girls not only have nothing to do, but they also...!" The boy was panting heavily and pointed his finger outside.

"What...?!"Sana patted the table and stood up.

"They don't mean that they are classmates with Park Jimin in the third year of high school, and their cars are also parked in the special parking spaces of Jimin and others on weekdays." As soon as the boy said this, the third grade B class immediately became a mess, and they were talking about it.

"Kim...Ji...soo." Sana's hand was holding the corner of the table tightly. "I will never let you take my Jinnie." She lifted her hand and pushed of the table

"Sana unnie, what should I do?" A girl stood beside her asked.

"What should you do? From today, I'll never let them stay here comfortable anymore." And with that, she left the classroom angrily after dropping the cruel words...