Chapter 70

Under a french night sky, in a beautiful courtyard.

"Jimin!" ....... No response. "Park Jimin! Where are the fruits?!"

Jennie was sitting on a wooden rattan chair swinging back and forth with her eyes closed.

It’s been more than three months since they came to France.

'When we first came here, when we first went to the hospital, I was really worried. I was worried that my eyes won't be fine, but now, look at the the charming moonlight, the courtyard with a lavender fragrance in the air...' Jennie recalled. Thinking about all these memories, a sweet smile appeared on her face.

"Jen, what are you thinking?" She opened her eyes and looked at him. Jimin came out of the kitchen with a bowl plenty of fruits in his hand and placed it on the coffee table, then he lowered his head and gave her a kiss.

"Just saying but Jen, let's get married! They are waiting for me, for us, Tae is calling me everyday asking me about this." As soon as he finished the sentence, a call from Taehyung came in again. "See? He's calling again." Jimin took out his mobile phone and shook it in front of her.

"Let him call then, we aren't getting married anyways." Jennie shook her head and closed her eyes, falling again in her deep thoughts.

Jimin sighed helplessly and answered the call. "Yes?"

"Jimin, are you 'getting it done' or not? Kook is now a dad and he needs to take care of his child, we don't have all the time of the world!" Thinking about the situation every time, Taehyung was getting more and more anxious.

"Tell Jimin to hurry up! We're all waiting only for him, ugh! so embarrassing..." Jin shouted on the other side.

"That's right, my son hasn't gotten his name yet! Lis just doesn't know what name, she's still waiting for you, and they're also discussing about something like a four-partner wedding? I don't know really." Jungkook was a having a headache at that moment.

Jimin was left in blank, he still hasn't said a word, but on the other side of the phone, everyone was already shouting at him.

"Jen...honey, shall I kneel down and beg you?" Jimin looked at her with a wry smile.

"Nope." She smiled and shook her head, still disagreeing.

"Park Jimin, think.of.something!!!" Taehyung shouted and hang up the phone. Jimin was just standing there with a puzzled look.

"Jen...how will you accept to marry me?" Jimin knelt beside Jennie, holding her hand.

"Think yourself!" Really, will she marry him just when he says so? He didn’t even offer him a proper marriage proposal. Jisoo has received flowers, and Rosé and Lisa are wearing the Kim’s tokens, and she?
---
"Lis, will you marry me?" Jungkook was laying on the sofa playing with Lisa's hair.

"Get to the point." Lisa smiled at him. She could see through his thoughts at a glance.

"Then please, help Jimin...Of course, you are also helping us!" He hugged her tightly. He knew that Lisa must have a way, because she and Jennie are always chatting on the phone.

"Well...what do you think girls?" Lisa asked Jisoo and Rosé who were beside her watching TV.

"I don't mind." Rosé shrugged.

"We should help, my brother is having a hard time over there!" Jisoo, of course, feels a little sorry for him, they are siblings after all.

"Since everyone agreed, I'll make it easy...what Jen wants is very simple, Park Jimin will get accepted with just a marriage proposal."