Chapter 41

Just when Park Jimin yelled to the dean

Heard by the rest of the people who were rushed to the hospital

"What? Park Jimin, what did you say, you bastard, why did you knock Jen so hard!"

She actually knocked into a concussion, and fell into a coma.

Rosé stood in front of the hospital and shouted.

"Ladies, please don't disturb other patients, please?"

The nurse came over to persuade me

"Go away, get out of me immediately, don't let me see you!" Rosé stepped forward and grabbed the nurse by the collar.

  "Park Chaeyoung, you can't wake up Kim Jennie like this. I really doubt if you are a girl. How...how can you be so savage and unreasonable!"

If all women in the world are like this, then Kim Taehyung would choose to be single in this life.

Is there any difference between marrying such a woman and marrying a tiger home?

  "Kim Taehyung, Jennie is like this, I don't want to quarrel with you!" Rosé glanced at Taehyung and walked towards Jimin.

Lisa and Jisoo also ran over.

  "Now Jimin is dead...It's not good to faint, but faint Kim Jennie!"

Jungkook walked to Taehyung and looked at Jimin.

At this moment...

  A splash, sounded in the hospital

Lisa’s hand fell on Jimin’s face.

"Jimin... Jimin... Jimin was slapped by someone? Oh my God!" Seokjin opened his eyes and looked at Jimin, thinking about what Jimin would do.

The atmosphere in the courtyard also cooled down with this slap.

No one dared to gasp loudly, all staring at Park Jimin.

He slowly raised his head, staring at Lisa, like wanted to swallow her.

"Ladies..." The dean wanted to come forward and explain

The girl in their master’s arms is fine, but she is in a mild coma. She wakes up after a shot or sleep. She will be fine after she wake up.

"Dean Yu, take me to the ward..." Jimin said coldly to the dean.

He didn’t care about Lisa, and didn’t deal with her.

This really surprised everyone, Jimin...

He didn't lose his temper!

This is simply a miracle among miracles...

"Okay, please, Master!"

The dean gently bent down, raised his hand, gestured to please, and brought him to the ward.

"He... crazy? Was beaten stupid?"

Jisoo put her hand on Lisa’s shoulder and looked at Jimin’s back.

 "Hey……" Taehyung yelled, put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly to Lisa and the others

"Lalisa Manoban, I really admire you! Did you girls grow up eating leopards? Even Park Jimin dared to beat? And Jimin... there would be no response! And he went to the ward with Kim Jennie?  "

Who can tell Taehyung, is it true that what just happened?

"There is nothing we dare not, so... you'd better be honest with us, don't offend us, we aren't those girls who come to find you, only please you blindly..."