Chapter 22 (2)

"Hyung, what is he going to do?" Taehyung put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder, looking at Jimin's leaving back.

"I don't know..." Seokjin shook his head.

"Okay, just don't think about it hyung, it's hard to guess Jimin's mind. Also, he didn't get angry and rushed directly to Class A. Instead, he chose to talk about it with you. This proves...!  " Taehyung  said.

"There is a turnaround, not as bad as you think." Jungkook took the words of Taehyung.

"So...Hyung! If you let Jimin wait for a long time, there won't be any turning points..." Taehyung kindly reminded Seokjin. "Hurry up bro!!" Listening to what Taehyung said, Seokjin ran to the parking lot leaving the his friends behind.

"Crazy!" Taehyung gave a faint smile.

"This game hasn't started yet, so he put himself into it. The love veterans also have low IQ?" Onlooker clear, Kim Taehyung, who has been playing with Kim Seokjin since childhood, he can tell that Seokjin, this kid, is 80% emotional.

"Okay hyung, let's go, Jimin hyung is in a bad mood, don't let him wait for too long." 

Senior Grade A Class

"Jisoo." Jennie sits beside Kim Jisoo.

"What's up?" She looked at her with a solemn expression. Jennie bowed her head and whispered in Jisoo’s ear. Her calm face suddenly became gloomy, and her brows were also frowned.

"You're sure?" Jisoo asked simply.

"Ninety-nine percent." Jennie still has a little conservative answer.

"Jen, what happened?" Lisa put down the phone in her hand and looked at her.

"Let's go back to the club!" Jennie got up and walked out.

"It seems..." Lisa looked at Jisoo.

"We have a problem." Jisoo answered knowingly.

"Here it's……?" After getting off the car, Kim Taehyung looked at the Club in front of him.

"Let’s talk here." Park Jimin got off the car and threw the key to the security. "Drive to the back and park." As always, They went into the Night X Club after commanding in a cold tone.

"The aura they exude is different from the people who came here before. Do you want to call and tell the boss?" Several security guards after parking the car stood together to discuss.

Just as the security asked to call the bosses, the girl's cars stopped at the entrance of the Club- Four limited edition sports cars parked at the entrance of the Club at the same time. It’s not someone else who got off the bus, it was them.

"Boss." The security guard stepped forward and planned to say that four boys who did not look like ordinary people came to the club just now.

"What's the matter? We'll talk about it later, first park the car." Jennie threw the car key directly to the security guard and walked into the club.

"Why are they here?" When Jungkook raised his head, he happened to see Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban walking into the Club.

"Why don't the ghosts go away? Why do we see them everywhere?" Taehyung was holding a wine glass in his right hand and his head resting in his left hand, watching them walking towards the second floor.

Jimin also put down the cup in his hand and raised his head, looking at Kim Jennie walked in the forefront, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban followed Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo following  Chaeyoung and Lisa, and Jennie seemed to be saying something to them, her expression was still calm like a lake.