Chapter 74

Narration

"What should I do? Should I tell Kate and Ari or not?" talked Aurora to herself.

"Tell us what?"asked Ari and Kate in unison, making her jump.

"When did you guys come? And Jesus, don't scare me like that," she said, clutching her heart.

"That doesn't matter. Tell us what it is," said Ariana.

"Well..." she trailed off.

"Spill it already," said Kate.

She then told the whole story to them. Initially they were mad, but their anger soon broke down into worry. They both were genuinely worried and comforted her.

"Don't worry, Aurora, Zayn will take care of it," said Kate.

"And of course Jason, Ryan and Harry wouldn't leave it either," said Ariana.

"Yes, I know," she said with a small smile.

"And Aurora, don't worry. You know they'll take care. Plus, it's Zayn we are talking about, he won't let anyone harm his angel," said Ari.

"I'm not scared about me; it's about him. What if they harm him? I'll never be able to take that," she said, her smile vanishing into thin air.

"Come on, he'll be okay. Nobody can even be near him nor you. So chill out babe," said Kate trying to light up the mood and soothe the tension in the air and of course, it worked as Aurora cracked out a smile.

"How about we have a girl's day now? Let's eat, binge, play, scream and have lots of fun!" Suggested Ari with a proud smirk.

"Isn't it called girls night tho?" Asked Aurora, with an amused smile.

"Since it's not night yet, we can change it," she said.

"Yep. We don't follow rules, we make them. Right?" Asked Aurora with a smirk to which Kate giggled.

"Absolutely," sang Ari, giggling.

Zira got better and came home. It was of course difficult for her, but the rage in her to destroy Aurora made her come over all the difficulties. Her undying wrath for Aurora made her psychotic. She didn't need water, food or anything; she only seeked revenge from her and to break her to feed her burning rage.

"How's it going?" She asked Chris with zero emotion.

"Yes, I've sent the text using my friend. He made sure that we remain unidentified. They won't be able to track us and so we are safe," he said as he was preparing her some juice.

"Okay. Obviously they would have lost their peace by now and that's exactly what I want," she said laughing like a maniac, her ugly laugh echoing.

"Have you checked her regular activity?" She asked after a good few minutes of laughing like a lunatic.

"Yeah, I did, but practically speaking, it's nearly impossible to kidnap her or hurt her when she's always surrounded by guards and also that Zayn. He's always behind her back and she's too smart from what I had observed from her," he said, handing her the juice which she pushed away harshly, making the glass hit the floor and shattered into many pieces.

"What is wrong with you?" Yelled Chris unable to control himself.

"What is wrong with you!" Zira yelled back emphasizing the word you making him baffled.