Chapter 6

Zayn Evans

It's been a week since I saw Aurora. Aurora and I had a lot of encounters. Every single one of them was actually fun, for me, but it seemed to annoy her. Right now I'm sitting here in my English class.

Our English professor said that she is going to assign us some project work. Only God knows what it is.

"Good morning" she said in a cheerful tone to which all greeted back. Not me though.

"As I said earlier, I have an assignment for you all. You all are going to write a poem about the topics I'll give you now, in pairs. I'll choose the pairs myself cause you all are always pairing yourself with your friends multiple times and not doing your assignments properly. You'll have ten days to complete this," she finished.

Poem? It is going to be really boring. Never mind. I'm not doing it.

She is now calling out the names of the students who are going to be paired. Let's see who I get paired with. I won't be doing it anyway. And then came my name. "Mr.Evans and Ms.Wilson." I nodded at her.

Ms.Wilson? Oh that's my Ms.brat. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I smirked at her. And she looked uninterested. She is probably the only girl in the world who can ignore my charms and tick me off. Such a brat.

That is when Ryan stood up from his seat and sat next to her.

Why is it Ryan all the time?! They both were talking and she was laughing which is more than enough for me to fume.

Damn.

I'm fuming here and they are having fun? What are they even talking about? And why am I even bothered by it? This is absolutely ridiculous. I honestly don't care..... Right?

That's it. I can't take it anymore.

I stood up from my desk and straightened my t-shirt. I see the girls gawking at me which made me smirk. Daft girls. And probably the only one girl in here who weren't eye-raping me was Aurora and tell me why am I not surprised? I shrugged off my thoughts and approached her.

She averted her gaze from Ryan to me and with a raised brow, she asked, "What?"

Attitude huh? I hate it.

"You love it," whispered my stupid self. Can someone mute my brain?

"You're in denial," it said. Maybe?

"Do you know who you are paired with?" I asked, looking at her mesmerizing eyes. Forget I said that.

"Yes, I do," she said, baffled.

"Well, honey I don't think you do. Cause if you do, what are you doing with him, when you are clearly supposed to be with me?" I asked as I leaned myself on her desk.

Shit.

I just called her honey! What if she slaps me? And right now I'm in a very convenient position for her to slap. Oh no!

But to my surprise she asked me, "I am supposed to be with you?"

Oh again wrong words Zayn Evans. Wasn't your stupid brain working when you told such things to her? Now manage!

"umm.. I mean we are supposed to discuss our topic, uh together, shouldn't we? I asked, trying to hide my tension.

"We can discuss it later. I'm not in the mood to argue with you Mr.jerk" she said.